Loquendo, big or small voices for a GO720?   

Loquendo, big or small voices for a GO720?

Postby roydrage » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

I have always loaded the v6 very large files on my GO720. Since I lost the jpg illustrating the correct file structure (got from the "old site") I have just copied over my back up Loquendo TTS folder. I wanted to get back to learning the correct procedure for placing the TTS engine and lexicon. I always wondered what the smaller newer v6.5 voices brought to TT and also what the correct file structure should look like. Links are good and I will read as required!:thumbup:
roydrage offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 pm

roydrage wrote:I have always loaded the v6 very large files on my GO720. Since I lost the jpg illustrating the correct file structure (got from the "old site") I have just copied over my back up Loquendo TTS folder. I wanted to get back to learning the correct procedure for placing the TTS engine and lexicon. I always wondered what the smaller newer v6.5 voices brought to TT and also what the correct file structure should look like. Links are good and I will read as required!:thumbup:

Why in the world are you going to all this trouble adding voices when all you have to do is go: TT Home, "Add Traffic, Voices, Safety Cams etc." Voices, Computer Voices & install the voice you want.
LoquendoTTS V7 voices are current. They are far superior to the older versions.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom