navcore help please   

navcore help please

Postby martinb » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi all, I am new to this site and trying to download a copy of (SE_Navcore.8.410.1218.Basicpack.rar)
but I just keep getting redirected and don't seem to be able to download the file, can anyone please help the new man on the block, thanks.:scratch_one-s_head_
martinb offline

Postby tendriver » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:37 pm

martinb wrote:Hi all, I am new to this site and trying to download a copy of (SE_Navcore.8.410.1218.Basicpack.rar)
but I just keep getting redirected and don't seem to be able to download the file, can anyone please help the new man on the block, thanks.:scratch_one-s_head_

I had no problem downloading this file. Can you be more specific about the problem you are having?
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby martinb » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:25 am

I click on the rar file and it takes me to a unlock link site were I have to put in a catcher code, when I do that it unlocks the link, then I click the link and it takes me to a site called protect my links, then it asks me to put another catcher code in and then it asks me to wait a few seconds, and then nothing happens, when I tried it again it said that there was a download already attached to this IP, but nothing downloaded, what am I doing wrong, please help.:scratch_one-s_head_
martinb offline

Postby tendriver » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 am

martinb wrote:1.I click on the rar file and it takes me to a unlock link site were I have to put in a catcher code, when I do that it unlocks the link, then I click the link and it takes me to a site called protect my links, then it asks me to put another catcher code in and then it asks me to wait a few seconds, and then nothing happens, when I tried it again it said that there was a download already attached to this IP, but nothing downloaded, what am I doing wrong, please help.:scratch_one-s_head_

[Please Register or Login to download file]
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby martinb » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks M8:clap::clap:
martinb offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

You are Welcome!!

THREAD_CLOSED
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom