TomTom Carminat Live 9.884   

TomTom Carminat Live 9.884

Postby magnum36 » Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:22 pm

Good day!
Renault Megane 3 2011, navigation system TomTom Carminat Live 9.884
I'll tell you everything from the beginning, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
My friend has the same car, only from 2012, the navigation is the same as mine, he had the 1065 tomtom Europe-102836 maps recorded on a flash drive, everything works both for him and for me.
Automatically prescribes a 10-character device code, works on any machine with the same navigation.
I checked through TomTom Home, from which car you pull out the flash drive and it will show the device code, an interesting situation.
I decided to copy its data to my flash drive, inserted it into the navigator, and on a red background "Maps error, maps data cannot be used on this device."
I decided to use the easyusetool_frontend_0.5.20 program, in meta.txt there are all the keys for the cards, the device code is also there, I patched the cards, the DCT file appeared, but there was no result, again it says "Maps error, maps data cannot be used on this device.".
I found information that in order for the DCT file to be read by the navigation system, you need to patch ttsystem and flash the navigator.
The firmware was successful, but again it says "Maps error, maps data cannot be used on this device.".
I formatted the flash drive, after that the navigation system itself in the car did not see the flash drive, but TomTom Home saw it wrote system files to a flash drive through easyusetool_frontend_0.5.20, a ttn file appeared, the navigator saw the flash drive, but nothing changed, "Maps error, maps data cannot be used on this device".
I used the FastActivate program, everything is the same as described above, except that ttsystem was not patched, the program was closed during patching.
To use the program, you had to create ttgo.bif yourself, the navigator did not create this data, it extracted the data from TomTom Home.
I downloaded old maps, new ones - patched and nothing, "Maps error, map data cannot be used on this device."
I downloaded clean navigation files to a flash drive, replaced the flash drive with an unformatted, original one, patched everything again to no avail.
The only thing I didn't try was to take not the original flash drive, but an ordinary one and do everything I did before.
I wonder how people were able to patch the maps on my friend's flash drive, which does not have a DCT file and works on different machines, automatically linking the device code!?
(for the firmware of the flash drive, the friend gave not the native one from the car, but from another car where the device code is different, but Renault with the same navigation, the navigation system itself in the friend’s car is not patched, the original firmware, he inserted the flash drive and the navigation started)
Tell me in which direction to move?
magnum36 offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom