TomTom One 30 Series beginners help please   

TomTom One 30 Series beginners help please

Postby novadragon849 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 am

Hi, I got a One 30 series currently running 8.010.

I was wondering if anyone can provide me with information on which is the most up to date navcore that it can handle and is it safe to use? Also if anyone can provide me on the most up to date software as well such as maps and cams etc.

I got the following but I don't know whether its the most up to date.

AutoActivate_v1.8.7.1_24.07.2011
SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices
United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_875_3613
Speed Cam up to date download
Post Code up to date downloas

Is this all I need to get the most out of my 30 series as its quite an old gps already so I was hoping that I can get someones help to get it up to date.

Thank you
novadragon849 offline

Postby tendriver » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 am

novadragon849 wrote:Hi, I got a One 30 series currently running 8.010.

I was wondering if anyone can provide me with information on which is the most up to date navcore that it can handle and is it safe to use? Also if anyone can provide me on the most up to date software as well such as maps and cams etc.

I got the following but I don't know whether its the most up to date.

AutoActivate_v1.8.7.1_24.07.2011
SE_Navcore.8.412.1236_32mb_devices
United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_875_3613
Speed Cam up to date download
Post Code up to date downloas

Is this all I need to get the most out of my 30 series as its quite an old gps already so I was hoping that I can get someones help to get it up to date.

Thank you

You have a winning combination.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby novadragon849 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 am

tendriver wrote:You have a winning combination.

Thank you very much! I got it up and running now :)

Just one question though. How come now that I upgraded my map and navcore to the above that on some roads it can't seem to find the house numbers as well as the old version?

For example I go to this location quite a lot which lets just say its 167 Long Street. All I use to do before I upgraded was put in the postcode and then the house number 167 and it takes me there. However since I upgraded it seems to say that house numbers only go up to 150?? Why is this? It seems to have gone backwards which is annoying...

I'm not saying that its a major thing cause all I have to do is drive down a few houses from the sat nav position but its just weird that what was available on the 8.010 with a map from 2008 appears to have more info than the current map. The new map however does have all the new roads around the area though which the old map didn't.

Can I fix this in anyway?

Thanks
novadragon849 offline

Postby tendriver » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:27 pm

novadragon849 wrote:How come now that I upgraded my map and navcore to the above that on some roads it can't seem to find the house numbers as well as the old version?

LATEST POSTCODES Version 875 (GREAT BRITAIN, NEDERLAND & SINGAPORE) Postcode v875

[size=85][color=purple]Extract and copy the "Zip" folder to the root of your TomTom.[/color][/size]
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom