It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:58 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Looking for 2010 Map DVD for Jaguar XF

Hallo friends. Congratulations for the brand new forum, wish You good luck:thumbup:
Do You know where I can find Map DVD 2010 for Europe for Jaguar XF?
Read more : Looking for 2010 Map DVD for Jaguar XF | Views : 9195 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Jaguar/Land Rover

tmc cable

go520 with truck map etc , the traffic system cable worked till last week then cant seem to get it to connect. it does not show up on screen, any ideas how to check/fix this problem.
thanks guys:D
Read more : tmc cable | Views : 2681 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Great to see you guys

It's great to see you guys back in action. I went to current GPSU and got disappointed. Googled a lot a got a thread in Austech forum, where djc mentioned that he is on another site. Searching for his name landed me here. Feels like I am back home.

Thanks you guys. Wish you all the best.
Read more : Great to see you guys | Views : 3721 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Chit-Chat

I'm looking for map Europe for MP-8100 - Pajero

Hello

I'm looking for latest version maps Europe to navi MP-8000/MP-8100 (PAJERO2005r/SHOGUN).

PLEASE Help :(
anybody has link??

Thanks
Read more : I'm looking for map Europe for MP-8100 - Pajero | Views : 6515 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mitsubishi

Help with Raders/Speedcams

more details please for enable radars to navcore 8.560, 1gb_845_2666 map Western Europe, TomTom One,i copy ov2 and .ov2ver files into map folder then,activait the map with easyactivator 5_v0.57.21 ,i set RADAR ES AND SAFETY CAM ES in change preferences/manage pois/warn when near POI BUT IN TO DEMO ROUTE DONT SHOW ME ANY RADAR,PLEASE HELP
Read more : Help with Raders/Speedcams | Views : 3182 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Migrate to bigger card

How do I move the iGO8 onto a bigger micro sd card. 2GB just is not big enough, i have a 16GB card in my phone with about 5 free and would like to get the SW onto this card.

Is it possible?
Read more : Migrate to bigger card | Views : 4467 | Replies : 1 | Forum : > How to…

MapSource 6.16.3, BaseCamp 4.4.6, TrainingCenter 3.6.5 & Map

Install MapSource v6.16.3 Official Installer and replace EXE file

MapSource v6.16.3 - Patched
Works with Jetmouse and send maps all drives, replace EXE file
Download MapSource v6.16.3 - Patched .EXE file

Download MapSource v6.16.3 Official Installer

If you need language files download it HERE
Mapsource Special work directly without install original one you need only mapsource.exe and (mapsourceXXX.dll language file same directory) and you can run it anywhere

Download How to use Mapsource tutorial (video ...
Read more : MapSource 6.16.3, BaseCamp 4.4.6, TrainingCenter 3.6.5 & Map | Views : 91936 | Replies : 86 | Forum : Software

Tomtom 7 htc hd mini

hi, people, anybody know how to install tomtom 7 on a HTC hd mini because i get installation unsucessful everytime? ive tried a hard reset but still not working. IS it because of the HVGA screen?? ive tried both vga and qvga cabs..
Thank You
Read more : Tomtom 7 htc hd mini | Views : 4305 | Replies : 9 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

RT3 map????

I need the latest map for Peugeot RT3 Navteq, for Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Read more : RT3 map???? | Views : 13374 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Peugeot/Citroen

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162523 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661465