It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:29 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

A proper site lives on

Nice to see all the links and top info backup and running in a sensible fashion. Not like he "post it anywhere.and double posts" in the restored gpsu.

BIG thanks to djc151084 for the link to this site. Good luck to you all and the rest of the team :dance_mini::dance_mini::dance_mini:
Read more : A proper site lives on | Views : 2991 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Chit-Chat

POLNAV 2009 6.0.4 with Brazil Map - Complete

Hi ,

ian.anindya , I don't know if I can post here like this but here it go:

In the Link below the program PolNav 2009 v6.0.4 Full (Map 2008), with radar, Text and Voice in Portuguese-BR.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9SRZSEE

pass: pLav6.04vAluca

Credits to VALUCA from GPS BRA :smilie_d_002:

Compressed: 145 MB
Uncompressed: 173 MB
Read more : POLNAV 2009 6.0.4 with Brazil Map - Complete | Views : 13250 | Replies : 12 | Forum : PolNav System

Simple Unlock for CE 5.0 and 4.2 core devices

I will be using this place for my unlocks. **reserved**

Please do not flood this thread with other unlocks.... if you want to add your own unlock then please create your own thread.... thanks.

I will be finishing my next unlock sometime in late June. I will have versions for a huge variety of resolutions. They should be able to work on most CE 5.0 or 4.2 core devices.

You can still find my previous ...
Read more : Simple Unlock for CE 5.0 and 4.2 core devices | Views : 54748 | Replies : 65 | Forum : Mio Device Unlock

Blowfish Codes - Meta.txt

This is possibly one of the most up to date compilations of the Blowfish codes for maps, speedcams, voices, fuel etc
Read more : Blowfish Codes - Meta.txt | Views : 6987 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

miomap 2008- MIOMAP2008 Tips & Tricks with miomap.ini settings

miomap 2008- MIOMAP2008 Tips & Tricks with miomap.ini settings
under

disable_ticks=1

mutes the ticks but kips voice volume.

found this:

Screen = WQVGA
Screen = QVGA
ShowPOIShortcuts = 1
Appears in the menu button, quick search POI. Eg. gas stations, ATMs, SOS, parking, restaurants, ATMs.

date_parity_check = 1
In the Options choice of routes will be added (or two), where something can be included in the control of the route. This is something ...

Language files

Language files for text menus

Installation: Downloaded file extract, and copy-paste language files which you want in folder TEXT inside main folder GARMIN. After this, you can select new added language on your device.

:link:

bellow is list of uploaded language files

Read more : Language files | Views : 26965 | Replies : 27 | Forum : Language files, voices, speedcams

Garmin Mobile PC software version 5.00.70

Latest version of Garmin Mobile PC

Garmin Mobile PC software version 5.00.70

INSTALLATION: You'll see this message "You must have a previous version of the Garmin Mobile PC software installed before completing this update." when you try to run downloaded file GarminMobilePC_50070.exe
, solution for this problem, and blocking installation with this message is next, with your mouse right click on GarminMobilePC_50070.exe file, and select option EXTRACT (you have to install winrar or some ...
Read more : Garmin Mobile PC software version 5.00.70 | Views : 7002 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Software

Garmin Mobile XT for Smartphones

Probably most of you know what is the latest version of Garmin XT and all versions that exist, but for those who do not know , that would not be looking in the wrong places, on the links below you can find all versions of Garmin XT for Smartphones, PPCs, PDAs, and other devices which run different versions of Garmin XT.

Unit Software

* Garmin Mobile XT for Palm , Ver. 5.00.10p, as of ...
Read more : Garmin Mobile XT for Smartphones | Views : 28109 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Software

How to get Panorama 3D View on 4350max

Panorama 3D View on 4350max
41x0Max Original software is in the (flash). Normally putting in the key, placing the file and correcting the settings is enough to let the thing come alive.

Panorama 3D View, is basically a 3D view mode that uses NASA terrain data to provide digital elevations to give you a close to real picture of what the sorounding landscape might look like. Street names are disable in this mode which is ...
Read more : How to get Panorama 3D View on 4350max | Views : 9298 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Tools & Tutorials

Tested DVD-Writes for copying navigation DVD

This list of tested DVD RW for copying nav DVD/CDs i had from ex-gpsu, i think it can be useful for other members..

Tested DVD-Writes for copying navigation DVD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pioneer
110 Firmware 1.39
111D Firmware 1.29 seems crucial
112D firmware 1.09
112BK Firmware 112L
115 and 115D
116D
DVR-A09XLB Firmware1.59
212D Firmware 1.21
216D

Lite On
DH20A3S
SHOW-1633S Firmware BS0Y
DH20A3H with Speedpatched Firmware!
LH-20A1S
LH-20A1

LG
4167B
LG GSA-H62N/H66N

Sony
DW-D26A Use Lite ...
Read more : Tested DVD-Writes for copying navigation DVD | Views : 5147 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Blaupunkt

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162519 • Total topics 17234 • Total members 661455