Copilot v8 All maps

Forget about it
Read more : Copilot v8 All maps | Views : 3661 | Replies : 0

Speedcams working on tomtom android

Hi
Is there any way to get the tomtom speed cams working on tomtom android
Read more : Speedcams working on tomtom android | Views : 5806 | Replies : 3

TomTom Android full with Data--Part2 Torrent

TomTom Android description and instructions.
Requirements:
Android 2.3 or higher on a GPS enabled 800x480/480x800 resolution device.
Operation and use on a higher or lower resolution device is not currently recommended...it may not work.
All install APKs and map/voice data included...nothing more to download.

You must have a Torrent Client installed and setup on your computer in order to download this set or any part of it.

Regional versions included in Torrent:
Australia (joezep) ...
Read more : TomTom Android full with Data--Part2 Torrent | Views : 9338 | Replies : 11

Request: Open Location links in iGO

Need Help.

How can I open a Geo-location links using iGo Primo. For Example: I receive a location through whatsapp, when I click on it I want it to open in iGo.

Thanks.
Read more : Request: Open Location links in iGO | Views : 2834 | Replies : 2

Sygic GPS Navigation v12.1.3 Maps and .apk

Sygic GPS Navigation 12.1.3 World Maps and Program
Requirements: Android v2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
Overview: Maps of Africa, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Europe, Middle East, South America, USA_Canada_Mexico

Download Instructions:
Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type gorilla in the gray box & click enter. ...
Read more : Sygic GPS Navigation v12.1.3 Maps and .apk | Views : 31393 | Replies : 55

Sygic GPS Navigation v12.1.3 Cracked Android

Sygic GPS Navigation v12.1.3
Requirements: For Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
Overview: Premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation app. Sygic is the offline voice guided GPS navigation app trusted by millions of customers around the globe. It's packed with TomTom maps and a robust set of navigation features. Both app and maps are updated for free. Maps are stored on the phone - no internet needed.

What's new Sygic 12.1.13
NEW TomTom HD Traffic ...
Read more : Sygic GPS Navigation v12.1.3 Cracked Android | Views : 27248 | Replies : 16

TomTom Android full with Data--big Torrent

TomTom Android description and instructions.
Requirements:
Android 2.3 or higher on a GPS enabled 800x480/480x800 resolution device.
Operation and use on a higher or lower resolution device is not currently recommended...it may not work.
All install APKs and map/voice data included...nothing more to download.

You must have a Torrent Client installed and setup on your computer in order to download this set or any part of it.

Regional versions included in Torrent:
Baltics
Benelux ...
Read more : TomTom Android full with Data--big Torrent | Views : 68298 | Replies : 117

Android iGo Primo - road labels disappear after junction vie

Anybody having issues with road labels disappearing after a junction view pops up?

This happens in 3D mode only - when the junction view pops up and then closes during a route, the road labels on the
map where the junction view popped up will disappear for the rest of the route - only on the side where the junction view
covered the map.

Can anybody test this to confirm it's not my maps that ...
Read more : Android iGo Primo - road labels disappear after junction vie | Views : 3870 | Replies : 4

CoPilot Live Premium Europe v 9.3.0.173 Cracked

CoPilot Live Premium Europe v 9.3.0.173
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: Navigate throughout Europe without roaming charges - get yourself a CoPilot!
Now updated with the latest digital street maps and new exciting features.

Now There's a Better Way to Navigate.
CoPilot Live Premium is the essential voice-guided sat nav app to get you where you need to go, by the way that suits you best.

Detailed street maps of Western and Eastern Europe are ...
Read more : CoPilot Live Premium Europe v 9.3.0.173 Cracked | Views : 8313 | Replies : 11

need help with tom tom usa canada wont update anymore!!

hi i installed this app. but when i open it and it try to download the map it say it cant connect to the tom tom server. i put it on another phone about 5 days ago and it worked fine. and when i tried to check for updates it would say you have the latest map. now when i try and check for updates on this phone it say the same thing cannot connect ...
Read more : need help with tom tom usa canada wont update anymore!! | Views : 2847 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162801 • Total topics 17256 • Total members 664047