It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2024 1:38 pm

News News of Android Apps

Site map of Android Apps » Forum : Android Apps

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Greece Map [925_5447]

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Greece Map

Info

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Greece Map | size 280 Mb
World-class navigation that’s trusted by 65 million drivers. Now on your smartphone.Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing your signal is not a problem, because the app works without ...
Read more : TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Greece Map [925_5447] | Views : 6655 | Replies : 0

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Iberia Map [925_5447]

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Iberia Map

Info

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Iberia Map | size 591 Mb
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing your signal is not a problem, because the app works without it. You’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology, and ...
Read more : TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Iberia Map [925_5447] | Views : 4115 | Replies : 0

TomTom Android v1.3 APK + Brazil Map [925_5447]

TomTom Android v1.3 APK + Brazil Map

Info

TomTom Android v1.3 APK + Brazil Map | size 485 Mb
World-class navigation that’s trusted by 65 million drivers. Now on your smartphone.Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing your signal is not a problem, because the app works without it. You’ll ...
Read more : TomTom Android v1.3 APK + Brazil Map [925_5447] | Views : 2866 | Replies : 1

Primo 2.4 (9.6.29.383117) Android ("for Israel") [3.Apr.2014]

Primo 9.6.29.383117 for Android ("for Israel")

Google search is working with this version!
Skin is not supported. :022:

This version is called "for Israel", but it's working with all other maps and files.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500):

Image Image

Totaly uninstall any previous Primo version before Installation!
Copy all rar's content to "iGO" folder on SDcard: your_device/sdcard/iGO.
Install APK (included). For tablet, use HD.apk (included). ...
Read more : Primo 2.4 (9.6.29.383117) Android ("for Israel") [3.Apr.2014] | Views : 18626 | Replies : 50

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Europe Map [925_5447]

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Europe Map

Info

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Europe Map | size 3,75 Gb
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works without it. You’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology ...
Read more : TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Europe Map [925_5447] | Views : 5734 | Replies : 1

iGO Primo 2.4 (9.6.29.379219) (21 Mar 2014)

TESTED WORKING on GALAXY S4 JELLY BEAN v4.3!!
Should work on other devices too...

Long story short,
i had problems gathering the correct files/folders for iGO PRIMO to work correctly on my GALAXY S4,,,

That being said,
here's a link so you guys can grab the same stuff as me!

just note note that this version comes pretty much empty...
it only contains english voice,english language and all the needed licenses...
So add your own ...
Read more : iGO Primo 2.4 (9.6.29.379219) (21 Mar 2014) | Views : 21788 | Replies : 12

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Europe Map [920_5276]

TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Europe Map

Info

This version ( v1.3 ) as already navigation by coordenates

TomTom 1.3 Android Europe Full | size 3.72GB
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works without it. You’ll have constant access to the same ...
Read more : TomTom Android 1.3 APK + Europe Map [920_5276] | Views : 7253 | Replies : 5

Sygic don't work dual zone

Hi,
I have a 2 din car radio gps with android. I have install Sygic 11.4.0 (the same of smartphone) if i open navigation with Sygic radio don't work, i want dual zone namely while Sygic works i want listen radio and if there is notice of Sygic i want that radio stops momentarily and Sygic read notice and then restart radio. Before install Sygic 11.4.0 i had the original version 11.2.6 and dual zone ...
Read more : Sygic don't work dual zone | Views : 2961 | Replies : 6

Sygic GPS Navigation 2014.03 Maps

Sygic GPS Navigation 2014.03 Maps
Requirements: Android v2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
Operating System:Android
Overview: Europe, North & South America , Southeast Asia

Download Instructions:
The download link/links will be at the bottom
of the page that opens. Click the single downward pointing arrow. "Download" to download the map. “DO NOT CLICK “ALL PARTS”
Extract to folder

NOTE; Favorites are stored in folder /Sygic/Res/db as items.dat

Make sure you change content.info file ...
Read more : Sygic GPS Navigation 2014.03 Maps | Views : 4951 | Replies : 10

Tom Tom on Android 4.0.4 Chinese Double Din

I have a Chinese double din Android Radio which I am trying to install Tom Tom on. I have tom tom installed but somehow it wont pick up the GPS device. The Apk will install in the device memory but the maps sit on my SD card as I cannot get access to the device memory as access is restricted. Tom Tom starts normally but the start screen does not show my location. Searching POIs ...
Read more : Tom Tom on Android 4.0.4 Chinese Double Din | Views : 2852 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162804 • Total topics 17256 • Total members 664088