It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:21 pm

News News of Chit-Chat

Site map of Chit-Chat » Forum : Chit-Chat

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Latest tom tom hardware to install these cracked maps

Hi,

I am looking to replace my tom tom one XL which I broke recently due to accident.

I was just wanted to find out What is the most latest tom tom hardware which can be used to install these cracked map.

Please if some can can explains or give me some guide that would be really helpful.

Than in Advance.
Read more : Latest tom tom hardware to install these cracked maps | Views : 2589 | Replies : 1


NavMate 4 4.3.00 map for Clarion NX500

looking for NavMate 4 4.3.00 map for Clarion NX500
thanks.
Read more : NavMate 4 4.3.00 map for Clarion NX500 | Views : 2807 | Replies : 0


igo /primo french guyana ?

good morning
I search a card igo / firstly of the francaise.
even ancient Guyana.
I know not what card corresponds the guynane?
amerique of the south of the north?
if somebody could give information to me or search. thank you.
Read more : igo /primo french guyana ? | Views : 2682 | Replies : 2


valentines

Image

I like this
Read more : valentines | Views : 2202 | Replies : 0


presentation

I just realise that I didn't present my self :(
I'm tomtompt, I'm from Portugal and I have several tomtom models (one V1; V2; V3; Canada 310; XL V1; XL V9; go 500; X10; X30; X50) and some garmin ones (nuvi 205; 215W; 1250; 1410; 2545)
Read more : presentation | Views : 2314 | Replies : 1


Ciao

English Only, Please.

tendriver
Super Mod
Read more : Ciao | Views : 2380 | Replies : 0


DC++

http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/

Would this not work? No more uploads or downloads. All members have DC++ software and a minimum share of say 1GB (or more) I was in one of these before for music and it worked well. If a member does not have the required amount to share then he cant connect. Yes he may fill up his share with music but admin can scan this and give ...
Read more : DC++ | Views : 2892 | Replies : 7


3 network

From 1st April 2015 Three will be including Spain in its Feel At Home package meaning you can use your data/calls/text allowances in Spain - handy for many of us and just in time for Summer.

This also includes the Canary Islands
Read more : 3 network | Views : 2082 | Replies : 0


Tapatalk no connection

I have problem with Tapatalk....I can not connect to your forum through this app...Is there some problem?
Read more : Tapatalk no connection | Views : 2460 | Replies : 10


Can Anyone Manipulate APK Files?

I have a copy of Android CoPilot I would like to use but it only saves maps to phone. I need a few maps and not enough room to download them. If I move the files to the SD card it will created more and not recognise my maps I have already downloaded so end up going round and round. Is this a APK setting that can be changed?
Read more : Can Anyone Manipulate APK Files? | Views : 2256 | Replies : 2


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168301 • Total topics 17782 • Total members 702342