It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:38 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom go 730 or go 825 live

I have a go730 with a broken digitizer(?) is it worth fixing that or should a buy a second hand go 825 live for 20$.
The map I'm running is the latest Euro truck.
Are there any prose and cons with the 825 or the 730?

Sorry for any spelling errors or bad sentences, english is not my first language :)
Read more : TomTom go 730 or go 825 live | Views : 1214 | Replies : 3

Old Go730 truck updated needed

Hi

Wow is has been a while since I needed the update, maybe should get new version of tomotom but this one still works so wonder if I can run any of the newer navcores with new truck maps or should I just keep current navcore and get newer maps. Currently navcore 9.702 with europe truck 981_7941 maps, if I remember correctly back in day use to be a chart which navcore worked with which ...
Read more : Old Go730 truck updated needed | Views : 1177 | Replies : 1

Go Expert 7 inch

Does anyone know what format the poi files are in ln the nds system as the ov2 files dont work in this new system ? pointless having one if i cant put poi files on it
Read more : Go Expert 7 inch | Views : 1058 | Replies : 2

Navecore

Iam using FastActivate. Which of these is my Navecore ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8351
ApplicationVersion=9982
Read more : Navecore | Views : 1177 | Replies : 1

Error using fastactivate

Hi everybody

I get this error message when Iam trying using fastactivate to update meta file (Could not get file time on server). I have Go 730 and iam tryning to use map Europe_945_6174

PL help
Read more : Error using fastactivate | Views : 1226 | Replies : 4

Upgrading to newer device

Currently I have a failing go720, and am looking to update it. What is a good device to update to? I would like to get lifetime traffic and maps, but I don't know what used devices even work with that anymore. Anyone have any suggestions?
Read more : Upgrading to newer device | Views : 1102 | Replies : 0

Nav3 Device for Camper maps

Hi, I currently have Truck installed on a 750 which I believe is a nav2 device. I would prefer to use the Camper maps, what would be the best second hand nav3 device I should buy?

Also, the sucker has snapped off my 750 mount and there are no replacements about so need a new device :022:

Many thanks!
Read more : Nav3 Device for Camper maps | Views : 1060 | Replies : 0

TomTom Carminat Live / Maps Update

Hello,
regarding this update i have read a lot of conflicting things on the internet, have made a lot of tries without sucess and now i am a bit lost.
I hope to have find out "the" solution here.

My 2012 Koleos is equipped with this gps:
c:\temp\IMG_2015.jpg

according to what i have read here:
https://www.navitotal.com/general-discussions-about-tomtom/carminat-live-847-t22902.html

the only free solution is to buy or to produce a SD card with a CID which fit the ...
Read more : TomTom Carminat Live / Maps Update | Views : 1844 | Replies : 3

Tutorial on updating old TomTom devices

Hello everyone, I'd like to thank all the NaviTotal.com Administrators and Members for letting me sign in to your group which is the most informed I've ever encoutered on the internet. Recently I inherited two Tomtom devices from my father which are like new condition, The TomTom Go 60 and The Tomtom go 520 devices. The Tomtom Go 60 is able to download the latest maps but unfortunately doesn't have any speedcams installed while the ...
Read more : Tutorial on updating old TomTom devices | Views : 2036 | Replies : 6

Need some help on mapps

So i have a Renault Megane 3 (2014) with Carminat TomTom Live on it acording to what the ttgo.bif file. with an application version 9883.
I cannot get any map to work they all say that the map cannot be used on the device error...

On my SD card i have the Eastern_Europe_1095_11542 (the last one i've tried)
The navcore on the card is this one navcores-tomtom-devices/navcore-510-t12862.html

what ...
Read more : Need some help on mapps | Views : 1096 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162629 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662362