It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:26 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

go 930 conecting to live help

hi all,

im a newbie got the new truck navcore with the latest maps (thank you for the guides)
can i connect to tomtom live as its saying i need to connect to a phone 1st ive connected it to my samsung s4 and it says this feature is not supported

any help please??

thanks in advance

Ben
Read more : go 930 conecting to live help | Views : 795 | Replies : 5

Issue with Australia 925_5409 & 5412 maps.

Hello all,
Have been trying to get either Australia_925_5409 or Australia 925.5412 installed on my XXL540.

I am using FastActivate 15/04/2014 and when patching map, I get:

Incomplete Map(s):
Australia-877.meta => .dct ERROR
Australia-880.meta => .dct ERROR

I have used both the maps with & without Automatic Installer & Patcher with same results.

I have also tried earlier versions of FastActivate, no success.

The meta code I used are these:

5F 31 F8 57 0C ...
Read more : Issue with Australia 925_5409 & 5412 maps. | Views : 1597 | Replies : 8

MicroSD Card

Hi guys

Got a microSD card to try some custom things on my 1005, when I insert it into the tomtom it asks me to format it, not a problem but then when i connect it to my laptop to transfer items onto it it's saying it's full to capacity even though nothing is on it, i tried a FAT32 format (not quick format) but still when i pop it into my unit it's asking ...
Read more : MicroSD Card | Views : 1464 | Replies : 1

navcore 9.701

Can anyone help me to put downunders modified 9.701 truck navcore on to my tomtom one new edition. Any help appreciated as I am relative new comer to all things like this.
Read more : navcore 9.701 | Views : 1171 | Replies : 1

help tomtom voices ?

hello all this might seem like a stupid question but how do i download the voices from the tt voice thread iv done the maps and speed cams just cant work out how to get the voices
cheers all snyper99
:024:
Read more : help tomtom voices ? | Views : 1595 | Replies : 3

Problem with this map

Hi.
I've been trying to get United_States_1GB_925_5439 working on my Tomtom XL 30 series. Everytime I start the tomtom is says 'problem with map. you cannot use this map on this device: United_States_1GB'.

I've ran fastactivate on the device and ran the first 3 options, which all worked OK. United_States_1GB.pna, United_States_1GB-881.meta & United_States_1GB-881.meta.dct all exist in the United_States_1GB_925_5439 folder.

What am I doing wrong as it's driving me mad?! Device info from fastactivate says the ...
Read more : Problem with this map | Views : 1448 | Replies : 9

Manually changing a bootloader

Hi everyone. I have read and struggled with understanding but finally managed to get everything to work with all your help on my TomTom one v1.
I have now bought a TomTom One new version (4N00.012) and am trying to update the same. I have copied all my patched working files files over on a new SD card deleted .bif file and allowed tomtom to create new one, everything works fine BUT it will only ...
Read more : Manually changing a bootloader | Views : 4754 | Replies : 15

Tomtom Go 500 moddable?

Greetings from Australia,

I'm looking to buy this Tomtom Go 500 http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/car-sound/gps/tomtom-go-500-5-gps-unit/689285 so I can use in Australia and when on my US trip in July. Can someone tell me if this model is moddable? That is I wish to manually put in map updates, speed camera updates and voices.

If it is moddable, how does it work with the lifetime traffic and maps on the device?

P.S I'm upgrading from the XL250 which I ...
Read more : Tomtom Go 500 moddable? | Views : 926 | Replies : 1

cant backup unit

I have a XL unit and i have just come off the TT home from downloading latest updates to fix a problem i had with unit
i now want to backup my unit to a file on my desktop,if i need it
i then want to download the navcore from here so i can run map updates from here
i cant copy and paste files from unit
Sorry if this is simple but i have ...
Read more : cant backup unit | Views : 2391 | Replies : 18

Using SCDB - How to report a Camera

Currently using both TomTom and SCDB data for my speedcam warnings.

Liking the SCDB more where I can increase the size of the 'Bitmap' warning images, making them easier to alert.

But with SCDB the TomTom 'Report a Camera' from the touch screen cannot be used to place that camera in the poi.

Any Idea's of how to pinpoint a camera and update the POI while driving as you would with TT report a camera. ...
Read more : Using SCDB - How to report a Camera | Views : 1200 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162596 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662102