It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:15 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom go 300 news maps and navcore help

here is my configuration
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom Go
DeviceVersionHW=GO 300
BootLoaderVersion=550
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=6520
ApplicationVersion=7690
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
i did try to update the boat loader to 5.5015 from the file which you send me earlier but that didn't work for me on this device ,i tried to copy file system from the link which you gave me ,is the file just called 'system' around 700 kb or is it 'ttsystem 'which ...
Read more : tomtom go 300 news maps and navcore help | Views : 1958 | Replies : 10

tomtom one problem ignition

Hello all
I have a tomtom one first generation that will not turn on
220v charger and cigarette lighter load ok ok
I control the tension inside ok
charger with green LED light
reset trying to turn
it will not turn on
I even try a small reset procedure which must be a power switch
anyone have a small merçi idea if I put it in the trash
thank you again
and sorry for my ...
Read more : tomtom one problem ignition | Views : 958 | Replies : 2

Location fix too slow

Hello guys.
I was wondering if you could help me with a question.

I have a TT One 3rd Edition(v6) with 512MB Memory and 32MB RAM.

Im using Navcore 9.510NC modified by downunder with MemoryBoost and the latest maps: 925_5439 and my quickfix location is way too slow (around 3min).

I know that with the recomended Navcore 8.010 it works just fine (just turn on the equip and then plimm it has found my position), ...
Read more : Location fix too slow | Views : 1385 | Replies : 2

ALG greyed out

Hello guys.
I was wondering if you could help me with a question.

I have a TT One 3rd Edition(v6) with 512MB Memory and 32MB RAM.

Im using Navcore 9.510NC modified by downunder with MemoryBoost and the latest maps: 925_5439 and my ALG is greyed out.

I know that with the recomended Navcore 8.010 it works, but I want to know, how can I activate it with this map and navcore (cause it comes really ...
Read more : ALG greyed out | Views : 1346 | Replies : 7

tomtom 730 europe map 920.5241 install help

got this tomtom 730 with Europe maps on the internal hdd
got an 8 gb card and it had the old versions of Europe ,USA ,Australia maps on it .
just updated the europe to the latest 920.5241 and deleted the old europe folder from the sd card and installed the new one ,i also put the new post code file .zip and the new post code file in the europe map folder .
then ...
Read more : tomtom 730 europe map 920.5241 install help | Views : 4701 | Replies : 7

TOMTOM XXL 550

I've just formatted my TOMTOM XXL 550 so what is my next step? finding the correct navcore?
Also if I let TOMTOM HOME update my TOMTOM does that mean it has the latest navcore, if so which one?
I cant check on my TOMTOM because I do not have a map and It wont let me go any further than the setup screens.
Read more : TOMTOM XXL 550 | Views : 1085 | Replies : 2

TomTom XXL

Hi
I have one big problem with my TomTom
I tried to update my maps.. I formatted the device under Windows.. but the files were coping too long..so I downgrade the bootloader to the 0.000 version ( One time It helped with TomTom GO) .. but now the LCD i white.. I can hear that everything Is ok .. I have a smaller LCD from TomTom GO - It works perfect! So i bought new ...
Read more : TomTom XXL | Views : 1033 | Replies : 7

idle tomtoms

i own a few tomtoms and use a tomtom one for run of the mill journeys but use my tomtom go 530 for long distance and holidays. as i have a long journey coming up for a wedding i took my 530 from hibernation, charged it up and switched it on, only to find it showing the white cross on a red background. The computer sees it as a drive but wont communicate with it. ...
Read more : idle tomtoms | Views : 1217 | Replies : 8

tomtom go 300 new map on 128 mb card help

got this tomtom go 300 ,came with 128 mb sd card with uk map on it ,the new maps920.5241 are around 227 mb ,how can i shrink them to a 128 mb sd card

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom GO 300
DeviceVersionHW=GO 300
BootLoaderVersion=48600
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

thanks
Read more : tomtom go 300 new map on 128 mb card help | Views : 1554 | Replies : 6

TomTom XL

hello
I want to update my tomtom.
Here is my configuration.
TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
BootLoaderVersion=55274
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9465
ApplicationVersion=1074274.2
CurrentMap=Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB
CurrentMapVersion=845.2645