It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:28 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Update One XL 30 Series

Hello i have the Tom Tom XL 30 Series which is no longer supported by Tom Tom. how do i update the maps and keep them up to date?
Read more : Update One XL 30 Series | Views : 843 | Replies : 3

Tomtom XL files on the device when new

Hi
I have a secondhand XL v9 where I have changed the files several times over the years in order to keep it working ( ie navcore 9.541 etc)
I am sure I have several files/folders on the device which are junk so I want to know if there is a list somewhere of the files installed on the XL when new so I can compare with my device and get back some space
thanks
Read more : Tomtom XL files on the device when new | Views : 773 | Replies : 1

Community POI stopped

My brand new Go Camper Max will not accept community POI files. I have followed the video and the handbook which both tell me how to do it but it doesnt work. The TomTom community say that this has been disabled on the latest Go Discover, Go Expert and Go Camper Max. So I guess TOMTOM are going to start offering a number of chargeable Community POI files and the only way to get them ...
Read more : Community POI stopped | Views : 827 | Replies : 3

Go930 Bootloader

Hello everybody
Is there a list of bootloader for TomTom Go930T
I have 3 go930 and 2 different Bootloader.
Thank's a lot
@++
Read more : Go930 Bootloader | Views : 893 | Replies : 4

FastActivate will not Patch TT Home

Recently downloaded 2 maps and sorted the activation with FA and working.

TT Home 2.9 will not open the maps for any updates etc. via USB to TT One XL

Tried using FA to Patch TT Home, comes up with a error 'TomTom Home Profile Dll not found. Again via USB to device.

TT Home says: Internal/Malformed#create Item from server+<Map. Replaced Map "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_Of_Ireland".

FA Help says no files etc are needed to Update TT Home ...
Read more : FastActivate will not Patch TT Home | Views : 1330 | Replies : 3

Newly downloaded maps - DCT Error

Downloaded 2 maps for UK & ROI & Canada & Alaska, both have META Files.

Ran FastActivate, and updated, updated Meta.txt and ran Patch maps etc.
Both maps have a dct error ?
Both maps speedcams etc ov2 dct's ok

How can I access the META File for the maps to check the coding and edit if need be. WordPad or NotePad will not open them in readable text.

Is there another reason for the ...
Read more : Newly downloaded maps - DCT Error | Views : 930 | Replies : 2

TomTom trouble new version device help

Hi, I have a TomTom Go classic new version purchased last year I wanted to find out if I can update the map in the myconnect I pressed to see if there were any update and now it's wiped my map out from device and can't connect to it anymore can't even add device back in its missing. When I go to start TomTom sat nav device it displays No maps you need to ...
Read more : TomTom trouble new version device help | Views : 876 | Replies : 5

TomTom Home Issues

Hi All,

Just tried to update my One XL through Home and received a failure notice telling me that the security certificate in use was not recognised. Couldn't login with the email address associated with the XL and so no updates. Anyone else had any problems?

Mike
Cheltenham UK
Read more : TomTom Home Issues | Views : 847 | Replies : 2

Trying to update an old Go 720

Hi
If you have time:
I am a new user trying to update an old go720. I have a 9.5 navicore and am currently using an 8.5 map: North America 2GB.
I added new maps on an SD card, after patching with FastActivate several 10xx.11308 series; the maps will not open: 'You cannot use this Map' then lists the name and meta number. NAV2 G0 is listed as compatible. What might be wrong?
Kasey/
Read more : Trying to update an old Go 720 | Views : 1312 | Replies : 1

Carminat TOMTOM

Hello all members,
I'm here looking for some help regarding an update to the following device: (even if just only the europe western map is possible I will be happy)

I had already tried to serach about it but I dindn't find the answer.

Thank in advance for the help given.

Cheers!
Read more : Carminat TOMTOM | Views : 1252 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162628 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662359