It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:15 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TT HOME 2 does NOT install fresh navcore on formatted TT ONE

A few days ago I formatted my TT ONE (FAT32, quick formatting unchecked) and TT HOME 2 installed a fresh copy of navcore (8.010).
During the fresh install I unchecked the option to install the extra program to find the satellites quickly.

Now I want to install the extra program and I thought: a new format of my TT ONE will start a fresh update op navcore and I can choose to install the extra ...
Read more : TT HOME 2 does NOT install fresh navcore on formatted TT ONE | Views : 1537 | Replies : 5

tomtom go 520

been reading the threads now for three days have downladed the navecore and map and truck map for uk and fastactive but still not sure were to put everything any help would be welcomed and apreciated thankyou backed up my device and have two folders one with the content of the internal memory and one with the contents of the sd card.At the moment I have a uk & roi map and a truck europe ...
Read more : tomtom go 520 | Views : 900 | Replies : 4

Device not finding maps ?

I recently decided to add voices to my TomTom One XL (v9). It took me some time, but got it working.

Today I decided to update my maps. Everything was geniune before I added the voices.

What I did was copy over the new maps (Southern_Africa_910_4892) into the Southern_Africa folder on my device (really takes forever to copy - hours). I deleted all the old map files out of that folder (except I left the ...
Read more : Device not finding maps ? | Views : 1521 | Replies : 2

TomTom XL 1GB - Need new UK map?

Hi, I have a TomTom XL 1GB version, currently have old original United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland maps.
Where would I find the latest UK maps, not bothered with IE, but having trouble as this only has 1GB space?

Kind regards.
Read more : TomTom XL 1GB - Need new UK map? | Views : 1247 | Replies : 4

TomTom stuck on startup.

Hello,

Everything was fine till I added a new voice (Marge Uk Yards)and to be honest I have forget to run fastactive file before I switched on (maybe that's reason ? )
Now TomTom one XL just stuck/freezes on start up screen. When it's connected with PC or charger its charging (charging light comes on).

What could be a problem ?

Navcore - Pack-9.430-DSA-ONE&XL
Maps - UK_915_5074
TomTom ONE XL
Read more : TomTom stuck on startup. | Views : 1655 | Replies : 2

Screen to small to run TOMTOM

I have a chinese windows CE device i am trying to install TT on , i have downloaded everything needed to get it to run but get stuck at the first hurdle, i put the cab file onto the storage card, insert storage card to device , double click on the cab file but cant run it as the window is too large and the run button is out of view, can i run it ...
Read more : Screen to small to run TOMTOM | Views : 1643 | Replies : 5

*sheepish* hello, and need some help with my tomtom go 630!

hi, i have recently purchased a tom tom go 630 second hand. We've been using it for a while but it's hasn't been updated for years and gets a bit confused in newer areas.
I tried to updated it this evening using the "tomtom home 2" program but i think i cocked it up big time because now it won't even load the (outdated) map i had on there.

I've seen a fair few tutorials ...
Read more : *sheepish* hello, and need some help with my tomtom go 630! | Views : 1089 | Replies : 8

TomTom original West-Europe maps

Dear all,

I'm trying all I can since months to fix my TT One Second edition.
All went wrong when I downloaded an update of maps. The result was that my SD card was limited to 1GB. So when I closed my TT, it didn't work at all. My backup files are just 2 short files of a couple Kb... every time I start my TT, it says that maps are missing. I downloaded maps ...
Read more : TomTom original West-Europe maps | Views : 1522 | Replies : 1

Recommended model to purchase?

My son has requested a satnav for Xmas. I'm sure this question has been asked and answered but I can't find a thread.

What satnav would you recommend?

Thanks
Read more : Recommended model to purchase? | Views : 1409 | Replies : 1

tomtom 920 no gps

hi ..... ive got a tomtom 920 ive put 4 gb sd card with truck on it but not getting no signal i wasnt getting it b4 either any1 help please... thank you
Read more : tomtom 920 no gps | Views : 1141 | Replies : 11

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162593 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662091