It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:17 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom 720 usb scket

hi.... ive bowt a tt 720 but the usb socket broken has any1 got the circuit lay out near it as the 5 little pads have been ripped off.....:021::021:
Read more : tomtom 720 usb scket | Views : 954 | Replies : 0

Fastactivate.exe a virus?

My antivirus program says Fastactivate.exe contains a virus. Is this normal?
Read more : Fastactivate.exe a virus? | Views : 1740 | Replies : 1

TOMTOM XL - Restoring using Explorer; keep getting corrupted

Hi

I just got a secondhand XL 330S which worked fine!

I tried to install the male TTS voice and got a corrupted file which I could not delete so I decided to format and restore from an Explorer backup .

I spent a whole day formatting the device!! to FAT32 using c prompt and tried copy/paste to restore the device which also took ages!!
I get corrupted files in my "USA/Canada \brand" folder ; ...
Read more : TOMTOM XL - Restoring using Explorer; keep getting corrupted | Views : 1288 | Replies : 1

Truck map for TomTom One XL II canada 310 with memory sd slo

Hi there,

I am looking for UK Truck map what would be suitable only for lorries. Like it would detect bridge weight, roads etc. I hope you know what I mean.
Is there any tutorial what I can use ?

Regards,
Ed
Read more : Truck map for TomTom One XL II canada 310 with memory sd slo | Views : 3385 | Replies : 8

Tomtom one v3 will not connect to computer

As my old Tomtom died I bought(second hand) a Tomtom one v3(4no1.000)but it will not connect to any of our family's fairly new three laptop's.

I have the latest drivers and when I switch on the tomtom it ask's if I want to connect to the computer, but then the computer's tell me that connection cannot be made, I have been into Device manager on windows 7 and uninstalled the "unknown" tab and re installed ...
Read more : Tomtom one v3 will not connect to computer | Views : 1855 | Replies : 6

Mates TomTom XXL540

G'day,

I am hopeing someone could be kind enough to provide me with a solution or workaround.

I have placed an earlier post about my friends TomTom XXL540, it's identical to mine except mine is upto date and current, his was way out of date, old map, old navcore etc.

Tendriver provided me with a very good solution / workaround to get my friend's TomTom XXl540 up to date...thanks to tendriver's advice it is now ...
Read more : Mates TomTom XXL540 | Views : 1441 | Replies : 6

Tom Tom Go 930 Screen is dim. Not a backlight or screen prob

When my Tom Tom Go 930 powers up, it shows a white screen that's bright enough. But when it finally gets to the menu screen and maps, it gets dimmer. It's hard to read during daylight.
I have tried changing map colors, even to custom colors, but it doesn't get brighter.
Screen brightness is all the way up in settings.
Navcore 9.510
Map 910.4892
Anyone have suggestions I could try?

Thanks
Read more : Tom Tom Go 930 Screen is dim. Not a backlight or screen prob | Views : 1658 | Replies : 1

Patching Voices??

Hi,

I'm trying to get my voices folder to work with the patched maps on my GO 530. Each voice in the folder has 3 files,:- dataxx.bmp, dataxx.chk, dataxx.vif. I've looked around the site and tried different approaches to get them to work. Ive tried running FA from the root menu with ttgo and it patched the first folder within the voices folder but still no voices from the voices folder work. I also tried ...
Read more : Patching Voices?? | Views : 2796 | Replies : 20

speed limit in truck map

Hi,
Don't know is thus question been asked before but cant find answer.

Downlanded new navcore 9.701 and truck map 915.5113.

My probkem is on some road speed limits shows 50 mph ( is there since couple years, before was 60) but sat naw still shows 60mph

Is anything can download to upgrade that.

Thank you
Read more : speed limit in truck map | Views : 1342 | Replies : 3

TomTom XXL IQ Routes - NavCore upgrade

This one is gnawing at me.

I've got this XXL and TTHome gave it no further NavCore updates.
It's NC was 9.061, ApplicationVersion=576030.2.

I managed to install and activate a V915 map.

However somewhat later I did not succeed in restarting it properly.
I kept on rebooting afther showing the Splashw image.

I've tried some other 9-navcores but they resulted in a similar error.

Then I did a clean install which gave me TT Application ...
Read more : TomTom XXL IQ Routes - NavCore upgrade | Views : 4626 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162593 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662091