It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:33 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom go630

hello
I want to update my tomtom.
Here is my configuration.

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom GO 630
DeviceVersionHW=GO 630
BootLoaderVersion=55120
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.1
CurrentMap=Western_Europe
CurrentMapVersion=810.1907
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

thank you.
Read more : tomtom go630 | Views : 2839 | Replies : 23

Tomtom go 730 screen phantom activity help

My Tomtom go 730 with stock maps and navcore is showing this activity for some days now, while its navigation the screen will flick to a different screen and so on, its sound files turn on and the screen will then recycle between the menus fast as someone is touching it when I press bottom right corner where menu Is once or even if I don't touch it What's wrong is the screen bezell is ...
Read more : Tomtom go 730 screen phantom activity help | Views : 1045 | Replies : 2

New TT Home

New TT Home Version 2.9.7.3256 is available.
Read more : New TT Home | Views : 1513 | Replies : 0

Use FastActivate for Voices only?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I can use FastActivate to patch Voices only.

I currently have valid LIVE service, well for two weeks anyway, which enables Cameras, Quick GPS fix etc

If I run FastActivate within the Root of the device it patches everything it finds.

Can I run FastActivate from say the Desktop and choose what I wisdh to Activate by Navigating to the Voices folder?

Thanks
Read more : Use FastActivate for Voices only? | Views : 1060 | Replies : 2

Srs problem with gps software

So a friend gave me his tomtom go 730 to update his maps.

he told me it had some problem and and had no battery.

so i came home and the first thing i see once i opened the box was i saw the sd card was upside down and was forced to go inside the gps. i fit the cable into the gps and my pc to recharge
and the light of the screen ...
Read more : Srs problem with gps software | Views : 1355 | Replies : 5

TomTom go 740 live europe + how to upgrade to truck maps??

Hi all

I'm newbie in sat nav world and would like to upgrade my sat nav TT go 740 live to Truck maps.

Downloaded Europe TRUCK 915.5113 and really don't know what to do next. Now waiting for micro SD card from ebay to coming in next couple days to copy maps on to.

Pleas someone from you guys can give me step by step guide.

Doi need install new navcore?? if yeas how to ...
Read more : TomTom go 740 live europe + how to upgrade to truck maps?? | Views : 9015 | Replies : 56

New Map shows wrong version number in HOME

Hi guys,

Firstly aplogies if this has been answered before.

I have recently just installed map Europe ver 915.5074 on my 950 Go Live. I was upgrading from a previously legal map 910.4892

Everything works as expected after running FastActivate to patch the Navcore and Map, however HOME doesn't seem to recognise the version number correctly.

It seems to suggest that map 910.5074 is installed rather than 915.5074 as stated.

I have tried other newer ...
Read more : New Map shows wrong version number in HOME | Views : 1677 | Replies : 6

Black Grainy Box on Navcore Update

After I updated navcore (universal-for the 32ram), I did a demo and at one point instead of the car symbol, it shows up a medium size gray/black box. Any reason? :upset: That means I have to put back the 3-4 year old one that works? (If this was mentioned elsewhere-please link it. thank you)
Read more : Black Grainy Box on Navcore Update | Views : 1492 | Replies : 7

what not to buy question

Iam looking at updating my old xl one which has been faithful unit
looking for a new unit that i can use maps from this site, i have heard that not all units can use the maps from here,
any advice thanks
Read more : what not to buy question | Views : 1364 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162593 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662092