It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:25 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom XXL

Like to say excellent resource people, once i got my head around and finding the bottle to do it, so it wasnt a brick.
Anyhoo my major gripe with my TT is the fact it would never find my house and after many requests and map changes "THEY" never sorted it and now all they say is buy latest maps.
Popped and bopped it and must say am impressed seems faster, but it still wont ...
Read more : Tomtom XXL | Views : 1324 | Replies : 14

Tomtom go720 ...some help please

Hi all,
I have an old go 720.
I would like to update the maps but not at the price of $75 from tomtom.
Is there a way to to do this????
The current map is v710.1584

Thanks
Read more : Tomtom go720 ...some help please | Views : 1883 | Replies : 1

VOice and sound in general is gone on GO 630

I have installed the version 9.510 of Navcore on and SD card with the latest Europe map.
All works fine...

except, I have no sound anymore.

I used to have this before but I can't remember what I had to do.

I replace the old LoquendoTTS directory on the new SD card and I replaced the old voices directory on the new SD card.
But that does not solve it.

Can someone please remember me ...
Read more : VOice and sound in general is gone on GO 630 | Views : 1433 | Replies : 1

New Bie : Help Needed Please

Hi Guys,

I have tt one xl with a sd card which my daughter has formatted accidentally. ): and don't have a backup.

I don't know where to start i have tried download the map but it is not working. can some one will please direct me towards a guide for dummies like me to fix my tom tom ?
Read more : New Bie : Help Needed Please | Views : 2148 | Replies : 10

TomTom One- Not working anymore

I have a TomTom One that is a few year old. Someone would update it for me and now it is not working anymore. It is empty, not a map on it.
TomTom can not help me because i can't find the prove that i once bought it.
Does anyone know how to get it to work again?
Read more : TomTom One- Not working anymore | Views : 1326 | Replies : 4

TomTom one not getting past loading screen

Hello navitotal users,

i am currently experiencing a problem on my tomtom one that i havent had before, and i cant seem to find a solution.

basically, i was trying to put a different map on my tomtom, as i foolishly didnt do a backup.....
so i deleted the old map, put on the new map, patched it using fastactivate, disconnected the tomtom, it started loading to about 30% and then the loading bar just ...
Read more : TomTom one not getting past loading screen | Views : 3278 | Replies : 23

New ALG Screen Tomtom maps

57395740Can someone tell me what happened to the original fullscreen ALG on TomTom devices, the new maps show your route screen as well as a squished ALG Junction view is there anyway to display the full screen image like before as I dont like this new format, when I run Navcore 9.061 the new maps do not show anything on ALG Junction view. Current Navcore is 9.510 they display the squished junction view.

2 examples ...
Read more : New ALG Screen Tomtom maps | Views : 1709 | Replies : 2

TomTom One XL won't Start Up

Hi,

I have a TomTom One XL v1 where the green light is turning on but the device won't start. I've tried factory reset, disconnecting battery, etc, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Are there any diagnostics that I can carry out to determine the faulty component?

I'd appreciate any advice that may help here other than throwing it in the bin or selling on for parts.. ;)

Thanks
Read more : TomTom One XL won't Start Up | Views : 1721 | Replies : 6

Full EU 915 map for 2GB and Truck devices

If you have a TT that is limited to only 2GB of storage and no SD slot,
you still might need a map that fully covers the EU.
Same for users that need the Truck features.

Since coverage and road detail is identical I used the current Truck map to "shrink" it down to under 2GB.
That means you have to pay a price for it:
POI's removed
Area covera for the map view reduced ...
Read more : Full EU 915 map for 2GB and Truck devices | Views : 2555 | Replies : 4

Dark grey menu background in X50 mode

On occasion I came accross a dark menu background when running a TT Go 750 or a X50 emulation.
(I don't know for sure if that's the only emulation showing that)
I quite liked that and in my opinion it looks far better than the plain white background.

Only now I discovered that that is connected with the night view of the system.

So my simple question is if it is possible to enable this ...
Read more : Dark grey menu background in X50 mode | Views : 1472 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162591 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662072