It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Running TT Rider using Mio Pocket 4

I'm new to this forum so if this has been asked before, sorry could not find in search results.
I an currently running IGO 8 using Mio Pocket 4 on a bricked Magellan 4250 which works great, but would like to run TT Rider. Is it possible to run the TT Rider program from the SD like I am doing with IGO 8'
Thanks
Read more : Running TT Rider using Mio Pocket 4 | Views : 1570 | Replies : 3

Activating Two Maps

I am sure that this has been mentioned somewhere, although I didn't find it.

I have two maps installed in separate folders on my Tomtom One. Running FastActivate would only activate one and not the other even though I had the meta codes for both.

By making a copy/ or moving FastActivate into the second map folder, and running it, I was able to activate the second map.

My problem was solved -and I hope ...
Read more : Activating Two Maps | Views : 1458 | Replies : 2

fastactivate problem

Hi there,

Running fastactivate on my TT sd card none of the option is working.
Even on the option my device info fastactivator terminates
I've tried to run fastactivate from c-drive with TT connected, form c-drive with SD card in cardreader, on another PC but nothing seems to work.
Has anyone had these problems also and how to fix this.
I need to crack a new map for my device.....
Read more : fastactivate problem | Views : 5076 | Replies : 16

SD card support

Is it possible that my TT One does support a 4Gb SD card and not a 8 Gb SD card ?
I bought the working device with a 4Gb SD card in it.
I wanted to update the device on a new 8Gb SDHC card but the device doesn't recognize this card.

Is this a problem with the card or my TT device...

Device:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
RamDiskVersion=20081205
BootLoaderVersion=50500
LinuxVersion=2344
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183
Read more : SD card support | Views : 1585 | Replies : 14

TomTom Go Live 740

Hello all,

Is it possible to use newest maps with older Go Live 740 model? At least all European maps can't be used, because they are over 2GB, and 740 have internal 1gb memory.
Read more : TomTom Go Live 740 | Views : 1457 | Replies : 13

Tomtom Go 540 Live - Sim card fault

Hi, I've done a search and can't see the answer, so thought I'd post a new thread, hope this is ok? - Member many years, rare poster..

I've got a 540 Live that I use with the 8.398 Truck Navcore and the 900 Truck map.

Now, this has been running well, and through a few upgrades over a few years, but about 6mths ago it started running REALLY slowly, checked in version / network and ...
Read more : Tomtom Go 540 Live - Sim card fault | Views : 2403 | Replies : 11

can u edit a navcore?

so can you edit a navcore, by edit i mean remove some of the icons, i use only 1 or 2 and am slightly curious.
Read more : can u edit a navcore? | Views : 1312 | Replies : 3

Tomtom One XL no longer starting up properly

I have a problem with my TomTom one XL 32mb GPS where when I turn it on it keeps booting into the Choose Language screen and then freezing when I choose one of the languages on the next YES/NO screen and wouldn't proceed any further.

I thought the software might be corrupt so I reformatted the memory card and reloaded the navcore I was previously running.
9.450se and running an update via TomTom home.

Now ...
Read more : Tomtom One XL no longer starting up properly | Views : 2262 | Replies : 11

help Albert's EasyActivator 6.15

Hello

I have a TomTom Go 630.

I downloaded from the official website application TomTom Home 2.

I would like to update the map.

What do I need?

Just Albert's EasyActivator 6.15?

thanks

Stefano
Read more : help Albert's EasyActivator 6.15 | Views : 1826 | Replies : 9

carminat tomtom live 9.846 activation problem

Hi all

recently i bought a renault Koleos with built-in carminat tomtom live, but unfortunately the original SD card is not delivered to me, i called the retail i bought the car many times but there is no way i get an original one, seems it's lost or ...

i live in iran and TomTom doesn't support maps for my country so the navigation is useless for me, all i need is to get rid ...
Read more : carminat tomtom live 9.846 activation problem | Views : 6550 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162589 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662050