It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:28 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

New 910 maps saying invalid activation code

Hello, i have downloaded the latest 910-4952 for uk & ireland also the usa one . i have the latest fastactive 25/06/13 but when i download the meta file onto my sd card and put it back in my tomtom it comes up invalid code for my maps , any help please
Read more : New 910 maps saying invalid activation code | Views : 2033 | Replies : 5

A question about adding another country map

My Tomtom XL has a perfectly working New Zealand map downloaded from Navitotal late last year, map 900_4602.

I'm off to the USA soon and searched the Navitotal archive for the North America map 900_4602 so there would be no Navcore issues.

I removed all files, keeping the ttgo.bif and ttsystem files, and ran the North America download with auto patcher and installer.

However, when I switched on the XL it just sits at the ...
Read more : A question about adding another country map | Views : 1722 | Replies : 4

POI not showing on map - but set to show

Ive searched here and the www and found no answer to this, though others have experienced it, that even though they have selected certain POI to show on they map they dont.

TomTom Xl 64mb
app 9.485
OS 547200
bootloader 5.524
gps 1.20
map: UK & ROI 910.4952 and UK & ROI 910.4892

Ive done a few tomtom for friends and family and never had any issues like this before.

I select petrol stations in ...
Read more : POI not showing on map - but set to show | Views : 3304 | Replies : 15

Sector protection: no

I've got a issue with below device which is not causing any problem as far as I can see but perhaps it's advisable to take preventive action?

The boot-screen when resetting shows me a red bordered message:
Sector protection: no

GetMy-CFG v2.53
===============
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XXL Classic
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
TTSystem 4509872 bytes, modified 26-06-2013 15:09
PNDNavigator 8177884 bytes, modified 26-06-2013 16:58
BootLoaderVersion=55281
RDS/TMC 'mctx.dat' size 212 bytes
CurrentMap=Europe_South_910_4892
CurrentMapVersion=910.4892
HelpFileVersion = 20090617

What to do if anything ...
Read more : Sector protection: no | Views : 4016 | Replies : 12

tomtom via 130

first things first HI to everyone on this forum.

its been a long time since iv done a tomtom but iv read some where about the new devices can not be upgraded any more my question is can you update the new tomtrom via 130 with app 12.000 or is this one of the new tomtom,s that can not be done.
many thanks martin
Read more : tomtom via 130 | Views : 1489 | Replies : 3

GO 720 Help NEEDED

Hi , just installed a new map 910 4892 on my go , did the fast activate and all was good. when I took the unit off the usb , it did nothing and powered off. Now I cannot get it to power up at all , or connect to computer.

any help please , tried the reset and power buttons and no go.

have a back up but I just need the computer to ...
Read more : GO 720 Help NEEDED | Views : 1511 | Replies : 6

Usa map says i cant use this map on my device

updating my tom tom XL2 prior to going to the states
its running
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9465
ApplicationVersion=1074274.2
trying to install 910 4952 auto installer
when i switch device i i get error message can not use this map on this device

any ideas please, its should run on this navcore , i had to remove some voices to have enough space for map to fit on but thats all
Read more : Usa map says i cant use this map on my device | Views : 1298 | Replies : 2

POI icons for TomTom

While updating my TT GO 720, I ran across these icon sets of real names that put the actual name of the POI instead of just a generic title. In each download, you will see .bmp files for each name. Simply copy the .bmp file to the map folder. Go back to the .bmp download and rename the extension ONLY to .ov2. Now copy the .ov2 file to the map folder as well. That's it. ...
Read more : POI icons for TomTom | Views : 2733 | Replies : 11

add maps to tomtom one xl ii

Hi there,
I am new in this forum.

I have TomTom One XL ii with GB SD memory card, can I root or change GB maps to Eastern Europe (Baltic states) map which would contain Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania countries ?
Would someone one suggest me link/tutorial or exact map from this forum what I have to use ?

Thanks indeed,
Ed
Read more : add maps to tomtom one xl ii | Views : 2152 | Replies : 7

Fastactivate

You have reached the max. number of possible free downloads for this hour, please try again in an hour or purchase one of our premium products.

Been trying to download the 2nd rar for a few days now, keep getting the above message ?, never downloaded anything from the site b4, cleared out cache etc no joy.
Read more : Fastactivate | Views : 2046 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162589 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662043