It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:20 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

need advise on running different navcores

Hi, right now running 8.398 truck Europe maps from sd card on tomtom 720, i want to run the North America and Canada maps on the second Sd card, maps are 905... what do i need to run these maps? get a 9700 navcore and should that work? or do just get an older maps? unless would there be an issue if i get a different navcore for the second sc card with these maps? ...
Read more : need advise on running different navcores | Views : 1450 | Replies : 6

TomTom Go 910 - Missing maps

Hello,

I bought a used TomTom Go 910 that is supposed to have maps of North America and Western Europe, however the Western Europe maps appear to have been deleted from the device.

I have the card with the product codes and was able to get the activation codes from ttcodes.com, however I don't know where to find the maps? I searched the forums but the maps you have listed here start at version 800+ ...
Read more : TomTom Go 910 - Missing maps | Views : 1909 | Replies : 6

tomtom go 750 truck

I try navcore 9.700 truck for tomtom go 750 you know where to find the link
grazie
Read more : tomtom go 750 truck | Views : 1734 | Replies : 8

TomTom one NavCore

What's the most up to date navcore I can get for :-

I was rather hoping I could play music on it but I installed, SE Navcore SE 8.412 and the sound didn't work. Hmm.

I seemed to have bodged it up now with no backup what's the best thing to do now.

TomTom One "New Edition"/"Second Edition" (Europe): 4N00.005 - 1GB internal memory plus SD card slot,
Western Europe and Canary Islands maps (v6.75, ...
Read more : TomTom one NavCore | Views : 5067 | Replies : 26

Help with Go Classic

Hi all ... I was wondering if anyone can help me with this satnav, I usually use the Tomtom app for Iphone but I had it stolen and stuck for a work satnav :(

A friend gave me this Go Classic to use but it seems to be older than god's dog and I've been having trouble updating, can anyone tell me the best Navcore + map to use (UK) as I'm not having much ...
Read more : Help with Go Classic | Views : 1427 | Replies : 2

4N00.001 = TomTom V1 "Original" TomTom

Is it possible to update maps on 4N00.001 = TomTom V1 Original TomTom
any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Rob
Read more : 4N00.001 = TomTom V1 "Original" TomTom | Views : 2322 | Replies : 9

Speed camera not working

Hi, having problems getting the speed cameras to work

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v3)
BootLoaderVersion=50500
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9170
ApplicationVersion=734651.2
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_905_4754
CurrentMapVersion=905.4754
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
I have found the navcore 9.170 the best navcore for my unit with lane assist but i can,t get the cameras to work anyone no if there is a problem with the navcore or map

I have formatted the sd card installed nav/map ran fastactive created dct files tomtom sevices ...
Read more : Speed camera not working | Views : 1649 | Replies : 7

Schizophrenic Tomtom in Cyprus

While I recognise that most of this forum is about the technicalities of updating Sat Navs rather than their use, I thought people might be interested in my recent Tomtom experience in Cyprus.

First of all let me point out that although it's not clear from the pictogram in the 905 series new maps, the Europe map (see my signature) includes Cyprus (or at least 70% of it, according to the Tomtom web site. So ...
Read more : Schizophrenic Tomtom in Cyprus | Views : 2995 | Replies : 22

TomTom go 7000 truck

Hi everyone

I have a tomtom go 7000 truck and would like to update the maps. With the official maps being an extortionate £119.95 I wondered if there was a way I could update here. If any of you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

It says :App 9.700.1133776.1 OS 842337 (2031, 6/12/2012) 64mb Ram (free 12.6mb) GPS v1.20 Boot 5.5279 Map Europe TRUCK v860.3122

P.S I only need ...
Read more : TomTom go 7000 truck | Views : 1469 | Replies : 2

tom tom XL and a caravan

tom tom xl old widescreen model with SD card slot , is it possible to put maps on for use with a caravan that will restrict journeys down narrow roads?
Read more : tom tom XL and a caravan | Views : 1576 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662017