It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:27 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Update issue TT One XL HD Traffic

GetMy-CFG v2.53
===============
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
DeviceSerialNumber=F324...

ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7301
TTSystem 5994439 bytes, modified 13-04-2013 12:56
BootLoaderVersion=53030
RDS/TMC 'mctx.dat' size 7 bytes
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

This One XL HD Traffic is driving me nuts at the moment.
Via TT Home it is recognised but gives me no updates whatsover.

I would expect a newer NC with some 8 number.
Also it won't advise me about any new maps I could buy and install.
Also the TT site isn't giving ...
Read more : Update issue TT One XL HD Traffic | Views : 3458 | Replies : 17

Internal Memory problem

Hello everyone, first of all please excuse my poor english but I'm french and I do not write very well in English. I'll try to explain my problem the best. I have a tomtom GO720 internal memory and no longer works. (memory is no longer recognized on the computer and everything was on the map no longer appears on the device) Fortunately there is a slot for an SD card but when I inserted the ...
Read more : Internal Memory problem | Views : 1788 | Replies : 3

Map Font

I expect the answer to this query is likely to be 'No' for all sorts of reasons but is it possible to alter the street name font display ?. I would find it easier to read if they were slightly larger or even in bold.

I am using the 9.500 Rider Navcore with UK 905-4754 map on a TomTom 720.
Read more : Map Font | Views : 1348 | Replies : 8

tomtom home.

i.am a newbie to this forum could you help?
when running tomtom home all i get is a message runtime.exe.error code unable to run tomtom home
please help.
Read more : tomtom home. | Views : 2004 | Replies : 5

TomTom XXL 2013 spec

I've seen an XXL (2013) UK and Europe spec advertised at Globalgps.co.uk, claiming that this has a higher spec than previous versions, with faster processor and higher resolution screen.

I assume that it's not like the latest models that can't be detected as a drive on Windows PC's?

Halfords are currently selling the XXL UK, ROI and Western Europe at £95, and I can pick it up from my local store, but does anyone know ...
Read more : TomTom XXL 2013 spec | Views : 1577 | Replies : 6

Help on upgrade

Hi I Have an Old One Xl which i would like to upgrade now as it has become faulty.
I have tried to do some research and found out the i need to stick to a NAV2 model that has an SD Slot that i can carry my maps on without the need of a laptop most of the time.
i cannot find a comprehensive list that gives me this information.
Can someone please tell ...
Read more : Help on upgrade | Views : 1752 | Replies : 4

Navcore and Map ?

Hello

I have a TT XL 2008 v3 with navcore 8302 and Europe_West 905.4757 map installed. Everything works perfectly but I did not on this map ALG, shame ...

What navcore and map Europe_West Southern_Europe or do you recommend for ALG IQroutes?

Thank you for your help.
Read more : Navcore and Map ? | Views : 1552 | Replies : 8

TomTom Home bug?

I have installed the latest north america map v905.4805 for my GO630. When I run Tomtom Home, it proposes me as an automatic update the north america map v850.2781, a 2 go version. I wonder why since TomTom home indicates also that I have (under manage my gps) version 905.4805 installed and that, under purchase maps, it proposes the map I have installed.
Read more : TomTom Home bug? | Views : 1825 | Replies : 1

Low Bridge POI's

Hi,
does anybody know where I can download the Low Bridge POI's for my Go 730?
I've been looking for ages but can't find any for free (I know, I'm a tight git!).
Also, do any POI's exist for width restrictions?
Many Thanks,
Spence.
Read more : Low Bridge POI's | Views : 1274 | Replies : 4

Tomtom slow/freezes - Needs full update - Noob needs your he

Hi guys,

As you can see, this is my first post. I got a Tomtom XL IQ Routes 340 a few years ago as a gift from my friend.
It's been fine for all that time, but recently it's been freezing a lot and has been very slow.

I'm going on a trip tomorrow, so I will be needing it. I want to do a full update - i.e. maps, software, cameras etc. I don't ...
Read more : Tomtom slow/freezes - Needs full update - Noob needs your he | Views : 2633 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662017