It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:21 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Just can't get map install to work

I have a TT ONE v4

DeviceVersionHW=ONE(V4)
BootloaderVersion=53029
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7903
ApplicationVersion=9183

I had installed maps from Navitotal before and it worked. But that was a couple years ago.
Here's what I did:
1. Ran Fastactivate to patch TTHOME2. Successful
2. Downloaded United_States_900_4608 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
3. Deleted all files off the TT and ran the .exe file to install on the TTONE. I don't have an SD card in the TTONE, so I installed ...
Read more : Just can't get map install to work | Views : 2270 | Replies : 7

PROBLEM tomtom XL IQ Routes

hello everyone,

my tomtom XL IQ Routes doesn't work anymore.
I tried updating and other navcores but still no effect.

The problem is: as the tomtom starts it all goes well until i set the time and click OK...
It just keeps rebooting over and over again.... or gets stuck on boot logo.

What can I do???

thnx!!
Read more : PROBLEM tomtom XL IQ Routes | Views : 2791 | Replies : 17

Get rid ofOld Map an Cam updates!!!

Hello!

I have just deleted everything and made a clean install of my tomtom xl with newest 900.xxx maps. Everything runs just fine.

Only when i'm searching for updates on tomtom home it also stil gives me a bunch of safety/speed cameras updates and full map update of my old original 850.xxx map that i dont need. Its confusing to know which updates i have to download and which not, so is there a way ...
Read more : Get rid ofOld Map an Cam updates!!! | Views : 1159 | Replies : 1

TT rider itinerary

Is it possible to transfer itineraries from one device to another identical device. The devices are the latest TT riders with the 9.205 navcores.
If these still worked with sd cards I would just copy the complete navcore from one to the other but they just have internal memories and i don't like to mess with internal memories too much.
Thanks.
Read more : TT rider itinerary | Views : 1648 | Replies : 7

How to avoid Navcore upgrade via TomTom Home - please help

I followed these instructions:

in case to prevent TT Home from downloading & installing Navcore 9.700
Open the ttgo.bif file with Notepad.
Replace lines 9 & 10 with these:
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9700
ApplicationVersion=1133776.1
Save this change by clicking "File" in the upper left corner of windows explorer, then "Save as" ttgo.bak. At this point, there is only a ttgo.bak file in the root, no ttgo.bif.
Disconnect & reboot. Now you will have a ttgo.bak, a ttgo.bif & ...
Read more : How to avoid Navcore upgrade via TomTom Home - please help | Views : 2764 | Replies : 14

TomTom for binatone 430 newbe help?

Hi guy's am pretty new to this forum and i am looking for help in getting TomTom to run on my Binatone B430. Would need to know what i need to do? "chuck my binatone out the window???"

Cheers, Brian
Read more : TomTom for binatone 430 newbe help? | Views : 1565 | Replies : 5

Postcode & Speedcams for Europe_1GB_West_875_3675

Afternoon All,

Can someone please point me in the right direction for getting the latest Postcode and Speedcam files for Europe 1GB West 875.3675 maps?

I have this map running on my binatone device but it has no speedcams and I can only search by actual address and the first half of postcodes, so I get kind of to the location I want to go to but then have to ask someone for directions, which ...
Read more : Postcode & Speedcams for Europe_1GB_West_875_3675 | Views : 1277 | Replies : 2

How to download maps for TT

I have problems to download files from LinkSave.
Please could anybody help me?
THX in advance
jozo
Read more : How to download maps for TT | Views : 2184 | Replies : 7

RDS TMC Receiving

I was following a thread on RDS TMC receiving being successfully enabled on a GO500. I have a GO300 and am trying to do the same. (http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?11918-RDS-TMC-TomTom-Go-500)
I have an almost identical setup with Map 900.4602, NC 9.485 and x50skin (thanks to Downunder).
The bootloaders are different, mine is 5.5238 vs the working system is 5.5279 - question would this make a difference, I thought if it booted, don't mend it!! We also have the ...
Read more : RDS TMC Receiving | Views : 1445 | Replies : 3

Noob question : diff between maps : 460x and 460y

Hello

I'm discovering map world :) and I don't see the differences between maps.

For example : 900_4601 and 900_4617...
It is 900 maps but what is 46xx.
Which one to choose in fact ?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I post in bad forum.
Read more : Noob question : diff between maps : 460x and 460y | Views : 1713 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662004