It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:19 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Navcore version for TomTom One 3rd edition

What is the latest navcore version for TomTom One 3rd edition ?
Read more : Navcore version for TomTom One 3rd edition | Views : 4728 | Replies : 7

TomTom Start 25

I have a TT 740 running truck Navcore and maps on an Micro SD card and it works a treat. Wife has just bought me a TT Start 25 and I cannot get Truck NavCore or maps to run on it. When connected to PC, I cannot see the drives on my device and if I put in an Micro SD card in my start 25, it formats it, then when I connect the card ...
Read more : TomTom Start 25 | Views : 1923 | Replies : 2

Tom Tom One Xl - Map not found

Hi there from Italy,
a friend of mine has given to me an old One xl in order to be upgraded
After being upgraded by TTHome, ttgo.bif is as below

DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
DeviceSerialNumber=---
DeviceUniqueID=-----
RamDiskVersion=20071121
BootLoaderVersion=53026
LinuxVersion=2327
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7162
ApplicationVersion=8492
UserLanguage=Italiano
etc.
I have succesfully patched ttsystem by means of fastactivate as well as for maps (890.4611 and 890.4600) but the results is always the same: no maps found.
With the old ...
Read more : Tom Tom One Xl - Map not found | Views : 4955 | Replies : 28

how do you put truck maps on tomtom go 740

Good afternoon folks, I am very new to this site, stumbled on it looking for a way to put truck maps onto my sd card and use it. Firstly let me introduce myself, I'm Baxterman from the uk. I was told it is possible to load truck maps onto an sd card and use it, and it is not working as planned, I have searched this forum to hopefully answer the question I am asking, ...
Read more : how do you put truck maps on tomtom go 740 | Views : 2081 | Replies : 3

TomTom One XL Navcore Upgrade Difficulty

Tried to upgrade my TomTom One XL Navcore

DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
TTSystem 6324908 bytes
BootLoaderVersion=53026
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
CurrentMapVersion=715.1689

I have installed the 9485 Navcore (from the Installer) and a new 900 series map.
After Upgrade the config is;

ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9485
TTSystem 2309116 bytes
PNDNavigator 8172412 bytes
BootLoaderVersion=53026
RDS/TMC 'mctx.dat' size 212 bytes
CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Repuplic_Ireland_900.4602
CurrentMapVersion=900.4602
DSA emulation mode=slf-Self;slf-Self;17-Rider;34-ONE;35-XL;36-XLLIVE;37-GO

Although the satnav says 9485, it works and looks exactly same as before the Upgrade, but with a new map. ...
Read more : TomTom One XL Navcore Upgrade Difficulty | Views : 3349 | Replies : 2

How are TT maps created?

I found a nice article by accident explaining how Tomtom acutally creates their maps.
If you are interested check it out: TT makes a map
Read more : How are TT maps created? | Views : 1209 | Replies : 1

TT Voice Control

I got my hands on a Via 130 recently in order to test out (indoors) the "improved" TT voice control.

It just would not recognise "40" as a street number. Mostly, it came up with "14" and sometimes "43".
Solution? Say "39". It begs the question, what other things does it struggle with?

The radio, that was on in the same room, interfered occassionally.

I'm just wondering what other users think about the new TT ...
Read more : TT Voice Control | Views : 1671 | Replies : 4

FastActivate

Hi there! sorry i am not to good at stuff like this ! :chok_mini: but i have loaded some maps , but i cant find where to download FastActivate from site, please can some one point me in right direction , many thanks ! :thumbup:
Read more : FastActivate | Views : 1421 | Replies : 0

tomtom riders

A friend of mine has several tomtom riders as he does motorcycle tours in U.S.A
He's asked me if it's possible to increase the number of favourites that can be stored in these devices.
These are all operating with the original set ups i.e. navcore 7.091

Regards,
Read more : tomtom riders | Views : 1031 | Replies : 1

new to loading sd card windows ce 5

I just purchased a double din from china, i travel thruout the usa and would like to get a good tt maps with all the bells and whistles installed on it. first issue is not too computer friendly. does anyone have a file made up for this i can get. any input will help thanks... also how to load in unit.
Read more : new to loading sd card windows ce 5 | Views : 1432 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162588 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662004