It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:25 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tom Tom one v8 canada 310

can someone help for the last working nacore an europe card.
For the tom tom one v8 with bootloader 55011.

Thank you
Read more : Tom Tom one v8 canada 310 | Views : 983 | Replies : 2

Since I use Western_Europe_1GB v1070, due to space limitatio

Hey NaviTotal users!
Since I use Western_Europe_1GB v1070, due to space limitations (my TomTom XXL Classic has only 1,84 GB due to it's age) Since I use Western_Europe_1GB v1070, due to space limitations ALG (Advanced Lane Guidance) isn't included. Is there any way to get ALG?
Sorry for my bad english, but I'm from Italy
Waiting for anwers
Read more : Since I use Western_Europe_1GB v1070, due to space limitatio | Views : 1143 | Replies : 4

Tom Tom Go Basic update

Everytime i try to update the Go Basic with a new map, i have to put the device back to do a factory reset.
If i did that then i can put a new map on the device.
Why is that or what am i doing wrong?
Read more : Tom Tom Go Basic update | Views : 975 | Replies : 0

Add Traffic Live subscription!?

Hi

I have a tomtom go 930, without the live feature.
I read that I can use an USB adapter to add the RDS-TMC feature and have like a TomTom go 930T.

But my question is will the live feature work right away?
Or even after plug the cable in I have to have a subscription? And can the activator handle that?
Or I should find a modified traffic data file to work with the ...
Read more : Add Traffic Live subscription!? | Views : 1001 | Replies : 3

WARNING, MyDrive may have been HACKED!

Yes, really
Read this & make up your own mind:- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discu ... te-scam/p3
Read more : WARNING, MyDrive may have been HACKED! | Views : 1570 | Replies : 3

Messed up TomTom ONE 3rd Edition **FIXED**

Hello All. For the first time in many years I seem to have 'screwed up' my venerable ONE 3rd Edition:-( I have been updating maps, cameras, etc for many years but, today, I seem to have upset something when adding the latest map.

Normal process followed of loading map, updating META, starting TomTom - no useable map - swich off and on again then connecting to Fast Activate. However, this time it 'hung' after start ...
Read more : Messed up TomTom ONE 3rd Edition **FIXED** | Views : 1125 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162627 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662355