It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:32 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

.tlv files in \maps folder

What are the *.tlv files (like "Europe.tlv" or "Radar BR TomTom.tlv") and how to get/generate them ?
Do they contain something useful except for the map info ?
Do they required for 9.x navcores ?
Read more : .tlv files in \maps folder | Views : 3658 | Replies : 1

How to add a map to the existing one

I've a tomtom xl live with western and central europe and I'd like to add the Moroccan map to the existing ones.
Could you please explain how to proceed?
Thanks in advance
Read more : How to add a map to the existing one | Views : 2410 | Replies : 18

TomTom Home Am I patched ?

Downloaded the latest version of TomTom Home 2 .
Connected TomTom GO 500 and followed the instructions on here to patch it.
Allowed the file to download and then exited TomTom Home.

Ran fast activate from inside the sd card.

On reconnecting my TomTom to my computer , Home recognised that the TomTom connected was a different serial number to the one previously registered 6 years ago.
Closed this screen down
Allowed me to join ...
Read more : TomTom Home Am I patched ? | Views : 2142 | Replies : 4

TomTom for WinCe

Hi chaps, is there a tutorial for installing on an Win ce unit please?

I did have a look thru the guides etc but I must of missed that one :girl_cool:

Ahh found this http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?3016-How-to-install-Tomtom-7-on-dedicated-PNA-devices-with-Windows-CE-core-5

Hmm mine is win CE6

Bazzle
Read more : TomTom for WinCe | Views : 2357 | Replies : 3

Europe Central 900.4602 with XL 2 IQ Routes with newest navc

Hi
I have installed Europe Central 900.4602 on my device with navcore 9.101 and everything works well, when I updated navcore to 9.465 with TThome map stopped working.
Any ideas???
Read more : Europe Central 900.4602 with XL 2 IQ Routes with newest navc | Views : 2694 | Replies : 5

TomTom One V4

I have to TomTom One V4 SatNav and I am wondering how to jailbreak it so that I can install the latest maps on it.

A friend directed me to this site but I am unsure which software to download and how I go about using it once I have downloaded it.

Could somebody please help me?

Thank you in advance. :thumbup:
Read more : TomTom One V4 | Views : 1220 | Replies : 6

RDS TMC TomTom Go 500

Is it possible to get a receiver working with a TomTom Go 500 ?
If so what is required apart from the receiver itself ?

Thanks, any information appreciated.
Read more : RDS TMC TomTom Go 500 | Views : 1764 | Replies : 13

Truck Navcore 12.101 for PRO Truck devices

Even if not released yet, Maverick1968 has done it again and provided the brand new Truck Navcore for the unpatchable devices.
Best thing is that the WORKS installer is included, so no messing around, simply unpack and run the JAR.
Should work on any system since it is Java based, manuals included.
This NC is still original as to my knowledge no one manged to patch them yet, but if you have a legal PRO ...
Read more : Truck Navcore 12.101 for PRO Truck devices | Views : 3155 | Replies : 3

[Discussion] Truck Navcore 9.700/9.701 and current map

You can find the Navcore in our Navcore section.
Leave your feedback about the new Navcore in this thread.
Read more : [Discussion] Truck Navcore 9.700/9.701 and current map | Views : 42702 | Replies : 212

New Western Europe 1GB 900 4608 not working

Hi,

I usually have no problems installing new maps now but this has got me stumped. I was really pleased to see a meta appear for the 1GB 900 4608 Western Europe map so I downloaded the Automatic Installer/Patcher link. I have a 1GB One XL with the 9.485 Navcore - which was working fine with the 890 4234 version of the same map. I've run the installer but when the TomTom boots it says ...
Read more : New Western Europe 1GB 900 4608 not working | Views : 3200 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162586 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 662003