It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:24 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom Go Live 1535M - Can you use TMC also

Hi Folks,
I'm thinking of treating myself to the above for Christmas. I'd be buying it in Canada and using it mostly here too however, I will also be using it in the USA.
The HD traffic won't work in the USA and so I wondered if I could get a TMC cable and it could get the regular traffic updates from that, rather than HD.

Anyone ever tried this?

Thanks!

S
Read more : TomTom Go Live 1535M - Can you use TMC also | Views : 1322 | Replies : 5

Tomtom poi editor

Does anyone have any experience using poi editor as I have the tomtom poi editor gui and am able to create poi files and am able to see them on my tomtom map, the only thing is I have to zoom right in on the map before they become visible, whereas the other poi sets are visible when I have zoomed out further on my map. Is there a part of the ov file system ...
Read more : Tomtom poi editor | Views : 1567 | Replies : 1

Installing TomTom9

Hello !!
this is my first topic here
i installed tomtom on my windows mobile device I-mate ultimate 9502
and i cant install the map and i try to find map for Egypt and i couldn't find it here
and i can`t find the another good application for my mobile
so please can any one help me installing tomtom map or garmin application for my device and which version ?
thanks
Read more : Installing TomTom9 | Views : 1599 | Replies : 4

Tom Tom 730 go Map problem

Decided to update my map now the device says map wont work with my device thought i downloaded the newest map i downloaded North America 2GB 900.4602 with navcore 9.430.1-2008.go.CAB-navcore-GO and its not working. Am i using the right software??? or should i be using a different map or different navcore?
Read more : Tom Tom 730 go Map problem | Views : 1832 | Replies : 3

TomTom Start 10 - Speed cameras

Hi,

Can anyone inform if TomTom Start 10 supports speed/safety cameras. It doesn't seem to work for me. May be I'm missing something.
Read more : TomTom Start 10 - Speed cameras | Views : 1561 | Replies : 1

Live Service Question

Hello thanks for the speedcams.
I have a question,i hope someone can help me.
I have a tomtom abbo flitsservice.
does the flitsservice abbo work on a cracked tomtom map?????
thanks for the help.....
greetz
Read more : Live Service Question | Views : 1529 | Replies : 3

TomTom truck original map

Hey
I have tomtom original truck map on sd card. I have many tomtom go9000 devices. If i put original map in sd card to the device then it works evry device no need to activation.
But if i made a copy and then put that copy to the device then it does not work.
What is the secret abot this.
Is possible to make original sd card copy what will work also?

What is ...
Read more : TomTom truck original map | Views : 1774 | Replies : 1

France_900_4602 for Tomtom

Hi,
It seems that
France_900_4602 OR
France_900_4602 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
;France_900_4602
8D D8 6F 8D 1A 86 53 27 7C 35 BE 51 0F 5E 67 41 France-665.meta

don't works. My Tomtom Go 720 says :
You can't use this map because it's not activated...

What happens to me ?? :helpsos::helpsos:
Read more : France_900_4602 for Tomtom | Views : 2407 | Replies : 10

Reboot an always asking for settings!

Hello!

I own a Tomtom XL IQ Routes with maps South Europe v.895.4438 and Navcore 9.430.
It works like a charm for a long time, but since two days I have a problem:
It always shutdown and when I would like to start it, I have to set up all the settings again.

I have deleted all the content of the TT via USB, installed the latest navcore and the map, and I have activated ...
Read more : Reboot an always asking for settings! | Views : 2143 | Replies : 8

TomTom ONE v2 problem

Hi there,

I have a TomTom ONE v2 (yeah kinda old) GPS system and 2gb SD, with 7.903 navcore version using 875.xxx western europe map.

Now I am trying to update the map, so I got the western europe 1gb 900.4608 with automatic installer(.exe) from this thread http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?11432-All-New-Maps-900.XXXX
But unfortunately this didn't work, it would extract to the SD card and everything but in the end when putting the SD card back in, the TomTom ...
Read more : TomTom ONE v2 problem | Views : 2347 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162587 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661997