It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:16 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom ONE XL have to reset

When switching between internal memory and sd card on my TomTom ONE XL 1gb and, TomTom does not switch on unless I reset it with a paper clip and then when I switch back I have to do the same reset...Is this normal..

seen this on another forum delete everything from tomtom main unit and just use sd card with navcore maps etc?
Read more : TomTom ONE XL have to reset | Views : 2609 | Replies : 7

Freeze when Writing route instructions?

I Have a Tom Tom ONE V3 and have tried a couple of Navcores and Maps and everything seems to work fine except when i plan a route via postcode or city name it freezes saying writing route instructions and then reboots. I Think this may be a Ram Issue as there is only 2mb unused if so would using an older Nevcore help.? Has any body come across this problem before.?
Read more : Freeze when Writing route instructions? | Views : 1741 | Replies : 3

Carminat, share maps with other users

After some hard work and many hours of searching there is a tiny light at the end of out tunnel.
Due to the confirmation of the user Stronzo from a different forum I can now confirm that we can use a type of "map sharing" on the Carminat devices:

What you need]
Download the program Volume ID from Microsoft : :link: memorise the folder where you put the program ...
Read more : Carminat, share maps with other users | Views : 45430 | Replies : 155

tomtom one?

have got an old tomtom one, tt homes recognises it as a new version but typing the first two digits in to tomtom web site says its a 2nd edition, its the one with no internal memory .the memory card was completely blank, so i put on it an old back up of my tomtom one minus the bif file it booted up creating a new bif file, patched everything and it worked fine. the ...
Read more : tomtom one? | Views : 1635 | Replies : 10

Truck maps

Hi Guys

What is the latest available truck map please?
Read more : Truck maps | Views : 2032 | Replies : 2

Problem with map - you cannot use this map on this device -

Trying to put map on Tomtom XXL 540. Get the message of Problem with map - you cannot use this map on this device - australia 609 in tomtom home. Any ideas?.
Read more : Problem with map - you cannot use this map on this device - | Views : 2301 | Replies : 3

TT Go910

Hi all...

After some advice please...

As a trucker i'm faced with height/weight/width limits on daily basis. So far my TT910 has been superb in all i do... apart from the above...

Do i buy a new dedicated Satnav for trucks at over £200 or can i use the software available here at a fraction of the cost.
Also TT have sent me an offer of map upgrades at 75% off... if i upgrade can ...
Read more : TT Go910 | Views : 1617 | Replies : 2

TomTom VIA Live 120 - which maps. Please help

Hi, I keep searching the forum for maps to the TomTom VIA Live 120, but have so far come up blank. Do the 895xxx Maps from Popeye suit this TomTom device, please? Sorry for my ignorance. V
Read more : TomTom VIA Live 120 - which maps. Please help | Views : 2165 | Replies : 1

tomtom non TTS XL IQ Routes Edition computer voice

Hi there, I have a TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition 340 - 2GB: 4EM0.001.01 with 64mb ram and no sd card, (It is the the non-TTS XL IQ Routes / 340 - 2GB version) so tts is dissabled ...

I am running 9465 navcore and 900.4602 uk & ri maps works well but TTS is dissabled...would still like to get kate
Loquendo voice working on it

I have tried a few different se and dsa ...
Read more : tomtom non TTS XL IQ Routes Edition computer voice | Views : 2903 | Replies : 8

tomtom one xl, what navcore do I use?

Can anyone tell me what navcore to use with tomtom one xl I have uk and roi maps v895.4438

At the moment its on navcore 9.430 boot 5.5259 maps uk and roi v895 4438 and it loads up and maps are there, as soon as I press the screen to get the menu up, it freezes and reboots this has happened with other navcores I tried navcore 9.026 and 9.465 on the present navcore I ...
Read more : tomtom one xl, what navcore do I use? | Views : 4038 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162587 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661989