It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:23 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Help with TT 350 XL

Hi,

I'm trying to update the map on my TT. I have USA_and_Canada_895_4444 and ran the FastActivate Premium Edition v1.8.9.0 but my device says "Problem with Map" You cannot use this map on this device.

Could someone help me out?

Thanks
Read more : Help with TT 350 XL | Views : 2280 | Replies : 15

Map compatibility

Sorry, I'm sure these points have been covered many times, but I can't find answers elsewhere.

I want to get an Australia map for my One XL (version 8.010), but am confused about the issue of compatibility. How can I tell if a map version will be compatible with my version and, if it is necessary to update the navcore on my model how do I do that?
Read more : Map compatibility | Views : 2712 | Replies : 3

Junction view with photos - new in Map 895

Tonight I drove with the new 895 map and noticed at a couple of inner city junctions it showed a split screen with a photo of sorts. Anyone else notice this?

I believe previously this was only available in select regions such as South East Asia.

Map is Australia_895_4438, with Downunder's Navcore 9.450 with memory boost on a Go 930.

If you plan a route demo from Brisbane CBD south it shows photos at a ...
Read more : Junction view with photos - new in Map 895 | Views : 1956 | Replies : 10

India Maps?

Hi All,

I understand that TomTom supply GPS units in India but you cannot buy just the maps at the moment. Although I travel there several times a year on business, I have not felt the need to buy another unit:). Does anyone know if TT have plans to provide just the maps - ever? Thanks.
Read more : India Maps? | Views : 1325 | Replies : 1

Changing sound for speed limit - TT XL

I have a TT XL (NC 9.430) - I can change the sound alerts for POI's, but how do I change the sound alert for going over the speed limit? I think the NC was upgraded recently and now its defaulting to another annoying alert sound.
Read more : Changing sound for speed limit - TT XL | Views : 3810 | Replies : 22

how to get text onto chinese map

hello,
i have a chinese map (885.4179) onto a go750 blue&me (nav 9.016).
how can i do to have on map text indication (town, roads...). does i have to change the navcore with a chinese keybaord or if exist another way.
thanks for your response.

boomtrap from France.
Read more : how to get text onto chinese map | Views : 1660 | Replies : 4

mobile speed cams

been having a problem for a while now, mobile cameras not showing up. downloaded from here latest map europe 4438 used latest F A. no problems except mob cams not showing up. F A shows uk premium ov 2 dct ok, uk t.t.ov2 dct ok.
in the cam menu on my go 530 a message at the bottom of page reads last mobile speed cameras update no info available.
in the past i have replaced ...
Read more : mobile speed cams | Views : 4059 | Replies : 18

TT Go 540 need help please...?

Hi,

can someone tell me which Truck navcore do I use that is going to work with Europe Truck Maps 890.4266?
Any chance to tell us what to do to get TT Go 540 up and running on with this software?
Thanks
Read more : TT Go 540 need help please...? | Views : 1417 | Replies : 9

JDownloader and 895 maps

When attempting to d/l Western and Central Europe (895, 4438) via any posted DLC, JDownloader gives "Container error" and "null" for contents. ingazu has twice checked/re-uploaded his links, to no avail.What could be wrong at my end? I've uninstalled and reinstalled latest JDownloader, use MS Security Essentials and ZoneAlarm, IE9. Turnign off "pop-up Blocker", in IE9, made no difference. The "Timeout and Connection loss" item, in JDownloader, shows a 'no-entry' sign.

D/L of part01 of ...
Read more : JDownloader and 895 maps | Views : 2166 | Replies : 5

Most up to date UK map for Navcore 8.010

Hi there trying to update my map, which is currently:

CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
CurrentMapVersion=880.3868

Can anyone advise what the most up to date map I can download is for the UK?
Read more : Most up to date UK map for Navcore 8.010 | Views : 4192 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162581 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661947