It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:24 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

About Navcore

Hello everyone, I'm new here on the forum and have a question to ask. I have a TomTom XL 330S is imported it and I use it with map of Brazil, he has navcore v8.017 and I would like to upgrade. But first I would like to know if I can install any navcore for this model?
Read more : About Navcore | Views : 1407 | Replies : 3

I need lot help here......

Hi.

I have Goozee x400. all data in sd card lost.
i need to reinstall all..... and Can i use tom tom on my gps?
Read more : I need lot help here...... | Views : 1136 | Replies : 1

TomTom Go 820 Live

Hi, as I have stolen my dear old Go 630, I bought a Go 820 Live Europe.
I was not able to connect as mass storage device to the PC.
I hope there's a way to cure it ... otherwise I just threw my money.
Can anyone clear my head?
Read more : TomTom Go 820 Live | Views : 1423 | Replies : 1

Help with computer voices XL Live

I am trying to get computer voices working on a tomtom xl iq routes edition 64mb ram with no luck...
I am sure they should work with 64mb ram.

I have tried loquendo and vocaliser with se 9.061 navcore and uk 890.4222 maps
computer voices do not appear in voices.

I have also tried loquendo and vocaliser with se 9.430 navcore and uk 890.4222 maps
computer voices do not appear in voices.

I have read ...
Read more : Help with computer voices XL Live | Views : 2446 | Replies : 7

tomtom xl 30 help please

Please can someone help i have tomtom xl30 and am trying to get uk and ireland maps working with no luck have formatted tomtom re installed latest application with tomtom home and installed uk and ireland map and copied and pasted latest fast active with maps and voices tt menu and tom tom home patch but when i load files add maps and then patch with fast active tomtom says need to activate maps? Please ...
Read more : tomtom xl 30 help please | Views : 1252 | Replies : 1

Here we go again with' mapsettings.cfg'

I installed UKandIreland 890.4222 map along with all my poi's and safety cams etc and all is ok.

I firstly created a dummy favourite to create mapsetting,cfg file with the map file and everything is still ok searching for addresse's and post codes etc. And when using the device just as switched on, the safety cam warnings still work while driving.

But as soon as I paste my old mapsetting.cfg file to the map, this ...
Read more : Here we go again with' mapsettings.cfg' | Views : 2295 | Replies : 1

height 17

i see that some people list height 11 or height 17 as being on their device. i take it that it's some kind of altimeter display.
if that's the case would it work on my go 530? and if so where would i install it?
Read more : height 17 | Views : 1833 | Replies : 6

dangerous areas (areas formerly radar)

Hello
after having flashed my gps tomtom GO630 and made my day map (thank you) I would add dangerous areas (areas formerly radar).
Is there something
Read more : dangerous areas (areas formerly radar) | Views : 1831 | Replies : 8

Help Installing TomTom Software on GPS UNIT Eonon 1025A

Hi All, I am trying to install any kind of tom tom software on my in car dvd/gps unit. Its a single din Eonon 1025 model that is running WIN CE5 (I think, How can I tell?). I have downloaded tom tom navigator 6 and copied it to the SD card. I have tried running on my device but it fails to run. The gps unit came with POLNAV maps but they are crap and ...
Read more : Help Installing TomTom Software on GPS UNIT Eonon 1025A | Views : 9861 | Replies : 16

bootloaders

i copied an original back up of a friends one xl onto a memory card using a card reader replaced map and ran F A tried this, still using cardreader in tomtom home. used operate my device and everything worked fine but the bootloader has changed to 10012 from 55022. do i need to insert this in the device to create a new bif file first?

TomTomGo]
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20080825 ...
Read more : bootloaders | Views : 1945 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162581 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661947