It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:31 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

So many map versions?

So I decided to dig out my old 710 - and spent a day reading the forums. Updated it to the latest Navcore from TomTom Home (7.130) and installed the maps (890.4234) for that version - all working great.

Now I've started fiddling and found a NC 9.170 SE which so I've read will work on my 710. I've installed it and it indeed does seem to run.

My now question - according to the ...
Read more : So many map versions? | Views : 1801 | Replies : 3

Can Not Activate Maps In TomTom Navigator 7 on HTC HD2 Runni

We have been told by TomTom that we can longer purchase and activate legimate copies of their maps using TomTom Home as they no longer support smart phones other than the iPhone.

We currently run 45 HTC HD2 mobiles using TomTom Navigator 7.918(9193) and the Western_Europe_1Gb v885.4058 map. We have 20 HTC HD2 units which were to be used as spares over the next 12 months as we move on to the iPhone.

If I ...
Read more : Can Not Activate Maps In TomTom Navigator 7 on HTC HD2 Runni | Views : 2791 | Replies : 4

Map Update or not ??

Have updated XL Classic with latest UK & ROI 890.4324 map It was previously v845.xxxx. However whilst TomTom home says the the map is up to date (plus number of mapshare map corrections in use), when I go to purchase maps it says the the device has the original v845 map installed (installed in the United Kingdom_and_Republic_of_ Ireland_890_4324 folder) but the v890 map is available for download ???

I know the device has the latest ...
Read more : Map Update or not ?? | Views : 1598 | Replies : 7

2 little problems with Speed Cams

Hi !

I own a Tomtom XL IQ Routes with maps South Europe v.890.422 Navcore 9.430.
I’ve installed the TomTom Speed cams and I’ve activated them with FastActivate.
But I have 2 problems:

- First of all, I’ve activated and installed all the speed cams but I just want the French and the German cams. I deleted the useless speed cams and now every time I connect my TT, TTHome proposes me to install all ...
Read more : 2 little problems with Speed Cams | Views : 2806 | Replies : 9

TomTom Home problem

I have installed North America 2G 890.4222 on a spare SD with 9.061 and all is working OK.

But when connected to TomTom Home 2.9 updating map etc., It gives a list of updates which includes a free USACanada SafetyCams.

But it fails during the download, the others are OK.

Any clues.

Thanks
Read more : TomTom Home problem | Views : 2234 | Replies : 7

No computer Sound

hi
after trying the navcore 9.450 without much success I decided to try SE_Navcore.9.160.567967_32mb_device which went on without any problem added the map 890.4222 patched it and there is no sound went to tt home got 2 uk sounds but they still dont work.

This was the setup before I started messing with it.

DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20090817
BootLoaderVersion=55136
LinuxVersion=343369
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
UserLanguage=English UK

and this is in the bif now. ...
Read more : No computer Sound | Views : 2167 | Replies : 8

truck ipad

hi all id like to install tomtom truck on my ipad now that i cant put it on my xl but is this possible???

i have seen some maps but they are not truck maps
Read more : truck ipad | Views : 1867 | Replies : 2

New maps vs Navcore 7.910 (9185)

Hi, do somebody know why new maps (v885) doesnt run so smooth like older maps (v855)?
Read more : New maps vs Navcore 7.910 (9185) | Views : 2184 | Replies : 6

Adding sd card to tomtom Xl

Hi does anyone know of a guide to soldering a 4gb sd card into my Tom Tom Xl. Or can anyone point me to someone who can do it for me?
Read more : Adding sd card to tomtom Xl | Views : 2431 | Replies : 2

Go730 'no maps found' after update

Hi all, i have UK and ROI and Iberia 980_4222 maps and an SE Navcore 9.430 on the device. It was all working fine until Tomtom home updated itself. Every time I start the unit, I get a blue screen saying 'No maps found!' and the 'connect your device to Tonmtom home etc' for support.

I have tried copying over both map folders again to the unit, and ran Fastactivate Premium on both the maps ...
Read more : Go730 'no maps found' after update | Views : 2142 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162581 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661942