It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:11 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Anyway way to add Wifi hotspots as POI's?

Anybody know how to add wifi hotspots as a POI? Or where to find POI files to add to tomtom. I found a bmp wifi icon I could use but don't know how to edit tomtom to make it work with a PIO. Hope that makes sense 4466
Thanks for your time
Read more : Anyway way to add Wifi hotspots as POI's? | Views : 1107 | Replies : 5

Traffice receiver advice

Hi,

I'm considering buying a traffic receiver (9UUC.002.00.2) for my XL30 32mb device (running the impressive / amended 9.450 Navcore). Am I correct in believing that it's free to receive traffic updates?
i.e. I don't have to subscribe to Live Services and that all I need to do is to connect everything up. Are there likely to be any problems in using the receiver with a 32mb device?

Thanks.
Read more : Traffice receiver advice | Views : 1368 | Replies : 3

best core and map set? TomTom one

2 questions, can miopocket run on these? (Im used to Magelllans , not these TT devices)

failing that , which core? (looks like 8.412.1236 would be the appropriate one from the automatic installer page...)

wanted map suggestions before I downloaded a 2gb set and find its a no-go.

thanks in advance (-:

--------

results of tt config tool

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom Go
DeviceVersionHW=ONEv4
BootLoaderVersion=505
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=6560
ApplicationVersion=7914
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...
Read more : best core and map set? TomTom one | Views : 3770 | Replies : 15

mappa tt truck eu 8904226

sorry for my english, I'm using google translator, I need to download the map truck, this one http://www.navitotal.com/noref.php?url=http://linksave.in/9068852294fc21ac20f1ae, but four days that the parts 6 and 7 npn can download them, I always leave the message: "no free slots available" as I can correct? thanks
Read more : mappa tt truck eu 8904226 | Views : 1184 | Replies : 3

Emulation

Please, search emulation software navigation tomtom for PC?
Thank you.
Read more : Emulation | Views : 1009 | Replies : 3

Igo on TomTom ONE Canada 310 (N14644)

Is there any way to run igo on TomTom ONE Canada 310 (N14644)?
Any Tutorial?
Thanks in advance!!!
Read more : Igo on TomTom ONE Canada 310 (N14644) | Views : 9779 | Replies : 13

Best Value TomTom? Help and Advice Please

We currently have a (some will say), outdated NavMan ICN530

One of the options is to unlock and install new maps/software, but I thought I'd ask opinions about the best value Tom Tom currently on the market at present?

Can anyone recommend a TomTom for a UK traveller. We dont intend to use outside the UK, but still a little unsure of which TT might be the best value. Budget not really an issue, but ...
Read more : Best Value TomTom? Help and Advice Please | Views : 4694 | Replies : 27

TT One New Edition gives 'No Maps Found' error....

Hello There,
I've updated many Tomtom maps already on different devices, but the TT One New Edition I'm trying to update gives a 'No Maps Found' error message, even with maps that work on other TT devices.
I've tried:
- reformatting the device, and reinstalling TT with TT-Home, same issue.
- do a filecheck on the device: same issue
- reinstall the old map that used to work: same issue (so even that one doesnt ...
Read more : TT One New Edition gives 'No Maps Found' error.... | Views : 1447 | Replies : 1

Go910 strange boot behaviour

Hi,

I have a Go910 which I installed NC 9.205 on in Feb 11. I was somewhat naive at this point wrt all things TT, and I installed BL 5.5259 which came bundled up in the 9.205 archive.

The upgrade was somewhat successful, but the device has always had a boot problem - sometime it would be fine, other times it just did nothing, and you had to do a reset to coax it back ...
Read more : Go910 strange boot behaviour | Views : 1883 | Replies : 10

How to install tomtom map on sd card

plzz help
i have tomtom one xl and i have update navcore to version 9 from this thread
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread....-didn-t-change.

my device recognize sd card slot and evryting is ok but a dont now how can install new map on sd card

my device is one xl
navcore 9.205.547817.1
OS 547200
32MB RAM (free 4.7)
Boot 5.5250

thanx
Read more : How to install tomtom map on sd card | Views : 3087 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162580 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661933