It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Demo for the XXL 540 ?

I'm looking for the demo file for the XXL 540TM. Also known as the in store demo. It's contained within Script folder in the root of the device.

I have the demo for a One New Edition, which I will attach the folder. Not sure how to run it, but can view all the images in the folder. So if anyone has the file and input on how to run it, that would be ...
Read more : Demo for the XXL 540 ? | Views : 1894 | Replies : 10

winn ce 5.0 with different navcores

Hi, pretty new to all this but i have an rac 1100 unit running windows ce 5.0 , thnks to the brilliant tutorials on here i have managed to install tomtom on it running navcore 7.910 and an 890 uk and ireland map and it works flawlessly. My question is would this rac 100 sat nav be able to run a tomtom 8 or 9 navcore or are windows ce 5.0 devices limited to the ...
Read more : winn ce 5.0 with different navcores | Views : 2211 | Replies : 2

How to download from linksave.in

Hi Guys,

It has been a very long time since I have been here and maintained my device. I'm trying to update my maps and am confused as to where the actual download button is when redirected to linksave.in. Is it mandatory to download the linksave.in program which pops up?
Read more : How to download from linksave.in | Views : 2330 | Replies : 3

Update maps in Go 1005 Live

Does anybody knows how to access the 1005Live disk to update the map?
Read more : Update maps in Go 1005 Live | Views : 2145 | Replies : 1

POI Question

Not sure how POIs are distributed, whether they are included with the maps or not, but can you get updates for them?

I have recently installed a map of Greece and there only appears to be a number of POIs; nothing on tourist attractions or banks for example despite being enabled in the settings.

Should they be there or am I missing an update? Or it is just they don't exist for this map?

Thanks
Read more : POI Question | Views : 1580 | Replies : 1

tomtom 510

i would please like to know if there is anyway of updating a tt 510 with the latest map or is it to old ive tried with navcore 9.430 and map 875.3613 and could'nt get to work is it now time to retire this tt
Read more : tomtom 510 | Views : 996 | Replies : 4

TomTom Go 910 update for this retard

I just got a Go 910 and it is OLD, I have no idea where to start. IS there somebody that can spen a bit with me and help me out or point me in the right direction? PS, no internet on this thing either..

device
app 6.520 (7690/061002) os:1387
gpsv1.21, boot 4.86
map: "north america" v660.1215
Read more : TomTom Go 910 update for this retard | Views : 3028 | Replies : 11

Tom Tom GO 520 help

Hi,

My dad wants me to sort out his 520.

It needs a new battery and updating.

Im planning on getting a new battery from Ebay - are they any good or any other recommendations?

The 520 has an SD card slot, if i put an sd card in, would i put the old navcore and new maps on the card or can i get away with putting the maps on the sd card?

When ...
Read more : Tom Tom GO 520 help | Views : 999 | Replies : 2

Speed cam warning settings

Hi all

New here, recommended to visit here to try and solve my problems.

I got a which I think is a TomTom One V3 with 35MB from the info shown on the screen.

I have a Navcore 9.401, WesternEurope 865.3245 and using a 4GB SD card.

I have been told with my Navcore I should be able to set the distance/time before the Alert shown of a known Speed Cam. For some reason when ...
Read more : Speed cam warning settings | Views : 1853 | Replies : 7

How can I open a .000 file

Hi,

A friend wants some POI's added to his TomTom start, but when plugged into the computer, the device wont show up.

I have put the memory card into a card reader, but the only file that shows is TOMTOM.000.

How can I open the file to make the alterations wanted?

Alan
Read more : How can I open a .000 file | Views : 3018 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162579 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661927