It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:18 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Help please

Hello everyone,

Since this is my first post I'll introduce myself first.
I'm Maxim, 18 years old and I'm from The Netherlands.

Since we're going to the USA this summer we would like to take our own TomTom with us (an XXL IQ routes edition (europe)).
Now I was stupid enough to just download a map from the internet and tried to install it on my TomTom, with as a result it doens't work anymore ...
Read more : Help please | Views : 1206 | Replies : 2

splash screen

TomTom one 3rd edition

No matter what i do the unit sticks on the splash screen

Formated sd card tt clear tool
New or old navcore New or old map unit still sticks on the splash screen.

Is there anyway to reset the internal memory in the unit not the sdcard. Thanx
Read more : splash screen | Views : 3059 | Replies : 13

Map Activation

Hello all :)

I have a TomTom XL and I have downloaded the greece_890_4224 maps but am having trouble activating them.

Am I correct in thinking I must have a meta file entry to be able to use and activate this map? If so where can I get one? I have searched this website but have not come up with one?

Am I barking up the wrong ...
Read more : Map Activation | Views : 3410 | Replies : 6

Traffic Receiver 4UUC.001.01 and TomTom Go 520

Hi, found on ebay this Traffic Receiver but not sure if will be working with Go 520 with truck navcore 8.398 and 9.205
Do somebody has experience with?
Thank you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tomtom-RDS-TMC-USB-Traffic-Receiver-with-Car-Charger-/250985490207?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3a6fe6a71f#ht_1861wt_1396
Read more : Traffic Receiver 4UUC.001.01 and TomTom Go 520 | Views : 2400 | Replies : 1

Live Services Post Patching

I have a Go 550 that is almost a year old. So far I haven't patched it as I didn't want to risk upsetting the live services, but at some point I willl want to update the map.

Is it safe to assume there will be no affect to the live service subscription if I patch the device using FastActivate and update to a new map? Will I be able to renew my subscription through ...
Read more : Live Services Post Patching | Views : 2135 | Replies : 1

TomtomGO 520

I am having calibration problem i touch the uper part of screan but the down part highlites can not use my go 520, tried to make calib.txt file and cal.txt file but nothing changes can someone help me
Read more : TomtomGO 520 | Views : 1687 | Replies : 1

Auto learn of favourite route?

Hi

Does TomTom have a means of figuring out that I have certain preferences in terms routes that I take?
Read more : Auto learn of favourite route? | Views : 1383 | Replies : 1

Live series - map updates -

Hi
I recently got a Go 820 Live. Sometimes it amazes me, and other times I realize how limited it is.

Close by me there has been construction going on and certain roads were made one ways. Now the costruction is done and the roads are bi-directional again.

Why can't TomTom Live realize this and fix the map? - Surely hundreds of cars going up a one way in a day must set some warning ...
Read more : Live series - map updates - | Views : 1268 | Replies : 1

keeping features from original navcore to the updated

Hello,
I know the title is not specific. So here it goes.
I biught a toyota aygo which came with a TT eclipse II / toyota II. It did not have greek interface and could not read greek maps.
After I used a navcore from the marvelous collection of downunder's, although I had greek interface and greek roads on the map (plus all the goodies that come with navcore 9), i lost two crucial features ...
Read more : keeping features from original navcore to the updated | Views : 1871 | Replies : 3

TomTom Voice.Drill Sergeant Hartman (Explicit)

Hi

Iv been looking for the Drill Sergeant Hartman (Explicit) TomTom Voice, But no luck

If anyone knows where I can download it for FREE then please post me the link

Thanks
Read more : TomTom Voice.Drill Sergeant Hartman (Explicit) | Views : 1770 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162579 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661926