It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:22 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

what can you do with a VIA 120 ?

hello,

that we can do for now with this unit?
is there possibility to install other maps 890.4222 for example?
or flash the navcore?

thank you for your answers.
Read more : what can you do with a VIA 120 ? | Views : 862 | Replies : 1

TomTom 520T +Truck Package Problem

I have a TomTom520T with a Truck package (on SD card) thich I've been using for 2-3 years now; when I last up-dated it on Home a new system was downloaded onto the card which is NOT a truck system! I have lost all truck related useage and the machine is now "car only" - If I remove the SD card & turn the unit on I get a screen saying "No Map Found" !! ...
Read more : TomTom 520T +Truck Package Problem | Views : 2198 | Replies : 7

future for old models (ONE with small screen)?

to me it seems like most new maps will become available only in versions working with navcore 9.xx and this seems a problem for old models with small screen and little memory (I have a 4N00.012R).
I read navcores 9.xxx are not good for small screen, so may I ask if there is some alternative? Urban Rider models have small screens and 32 MB, could I use the 9.205 NC ? or am I better ...
Read more : future for old models (ONE with small screen)? | Views : 1881 | Replies : 3

TomTom XL help

Hello,

Ive been given a tom tom XL. It needs updating.

One thing i really want to change is that when entering an address, it asks for a postcode, but not the full postcode just the first bit then you have to enter a street name. I'd like to be able to use a full postcode. Which NavCore should i use?

Thanks.
Read more : TomTom XL help | Views : 1327 | Replies : 8

tomtom via 1505 loves circles (around the police)

I have a Via 1505 I've been using for a about 2 months now. I love the 5 inch screen compared to the old navigon I was using. but this thing is very undecided about when to make a turn, and which way it wants to go. Exits are mislabeled. All exits on loop 375 have the name Joe Battle blvd which is obviously wrong. Places like Museum of History is used as street name. ...
Read more : tomtom via 1505 loves circles (around the police) | Views : 1163 | Replies : 4

Problem with tomtom go live 1005??????

hello!
I have a problem with my gps tomtom go live 1005.
I want him to reset, and a new card instaler.
but I do not know how. n aparais it not in my pc.
thank you
Read more : Problem with tomtom go live 1005?????? | Views : 2654 | Replies : 4

problem with thouch screen alignment. help me please

hi

i'm using small tomtom one 140

couple of days ago i updated my tomtom and problem began...

after my update my tomtom keep saying 'no maps found'

it drives me crazy

i kept googled and i found other people's files and it's works

but still have little problem with a touchpad

when i touch middle of screen, my tomtom go left about half inch

so i tried fix that but nobody know how to ...
Read more : problem with thouch screen alignment. help me please | Views : 1661 | Replies : 1

big problem? internal deleted...

Hello,

i have a big trouble, have deleted my total internal of my tomtom by acciedent.
Uhm now i must go on vacation about a month, so i can use my tomtom ?

So who can help me set-up the most recent software with the most recent EU card?
I have a 2gb internal thats wat i only know, how can i fix this?
Read more : big problem? internal deleted... | Views : 5105 | Replies : 34

Tomtom Rider 2 4 GB SDHC

Did somebody manage to run Tomtom Rider 2 edition with a 4 gigabyte SD Card to be able to install a Map with entire Europe?

Thanks for your help
Read more : Tomtom Rider 2 4 GB SDHC | Views : 2313 | Replies : 3

Start 20 no GPS

I've got a TomTom Start 20 and it up until yesterday it was receiving a signal perfectly fine.

This morning I went to use it - nothing all day. Tried resetting the unit via the menu and still nothing.

Borrowed the work one again and had no problem except coming back on the A30 from Cornwall into Devon I did notice the borrowed unit going a bit berzerk as it was thinking I was driving ...
Read more : Start 20 no GPS | Views : 1626 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162579 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661926