It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:37 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Navcore 9.450 with memory boost for 32mb devices and integra

Thanks to DSA8310 it is now possible to create a "swap file" for the V9 NC's.
He also included a nice tool to update the GPS QuickFix data using an active data connection on your connected phone - so if compatible you can update on the go.
This NC also has support for asian maps and keyboard.
All possible emulations are included but not all may work for your device.
Also be aware that some ...
Read more : Navcore 9.450 with memory boost for 32mb devices and integra | Views : 33420 | Replies : 123

updating tomtom xxl iq routes

ok guys trying help a mate,hes got a tomtom xxl iq routes edtition
he wants it updated to latest navcore and maps,but the problem is he's a 100 miles away from me,we trying to sort this out via messenger,whats the latest maps and navcore and is there a tut that i could point him to,then he can attempt it himself to update it all here the specs of the tomtom
tia....

DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes ...
Read more : updating tomtom xxl iq routes | Views : 2046 | Replies : 3

TT,XXL,Classic,and TomTom,CLA,TMC,Receiver.1.2A, USB, EU, v2

Hi

I am thinking of buying the TomTom Traffic Receiver for my XXL Classic Device with Western Europe Maps and would like to know if this unit is compatible with my device and will it work as advertised?

I've seen it advertised on Amazon and sold by Amazon for £32.35.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003HKPMYO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0047IKFBA&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=052BMG40J7ECMXR93M5J

but the reviews are mixed with some users saying that it works fine and other who say that it sometimes has trouble locating picking ...
Read more : TT,XXL,Classic,and TomTom,CLA,TMC,Receiver.1.2A, USB, EU, v2 | Views : 2773 | Replies : 4

Tomtom one n14644 help

Not sure its even working as when its switched on its a gray screen only.

Nothing is on it as the last owner formated it :D

is it dead lol

Read more : Tomtom one n14644 help | Views : 2859 | Replies : 12

One 3rd problem with SD memory

Hello everyone,
I trying install Europe_South 890.4222 maps on SD card, 2GB PNY, normal SD. The same maps UK 890.4222 work ok, Europe not working. Navcore 9.026.
Any ideas?
Read more : One 3rd problem with SD memory | Views : 1493 | Replies : 4

Speed cam warning, setting

I've read somewhere you can set the distance before the safety cameras before you are warned, by going into General Settings, Manage POI, touching safety camera poi. ??

I've looked in my Manage POI and see no Safety camera poi to set the distance my device warns before the safety/speed cam. The reason I want to do this is because certain Mobile speed cams I know of, use bridges to checks speeds which can see ...
Read more : Speed cam warning, setting | Views : 2861 | Replies : 11

USA map on 910 not showing on list?

I downloaded "USA_Canada_and_Mexico_P_885_4097 with Automatic Installer & Patcher" & installed but the map does not show up on the map list. I have also tried activating with Fast Activate both from root and within the USA folder.
Fast Activate shows "USA_Canada_and_Mexico_P-539.meta => .dct OK! when run in the map folder and same when run in root but lists all other maps, etc.
Normally in the past if map not activated correctly the map name comes ...
Read more : USA map on 910 not showing on list? | Views : 3829 | Replies : 15

help for tomtomgo700

i have a tomtom700 that i bought in UK, now i lived in Indonesia..what is the best navcore that can be used for this device, and also runs the south east asia maps. thanks
Read more : help for tomtomgo700 | Views : 942 | Replies : 1

TomTom Home problem

Hi
I have updated my TT one with new navcore and updates map, all works OK.
However when I connect to TT Home it wants to delete my updated map and reload the original map.
Can anyone help me please
Chris
Read more : TomTom Home problem | Views : 1805 | Replies : 1

No idea what navcore or map version to download

Hi,

Having to use the work satnav as I can't afford a unit of my own and their hasn't been updated since I think they bought it.

It's old, TomTom One unit.

App 6.501 (7460/060904) OS:1343
29MB RAM
GPS v1.21, Boot 4.81
Map: 'United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland' v660.1199

Just spent about 4 hours hunting through Google, downloaded various torrents and nothing seems to be working.

All I want is to update the map to as latest UK map ...
Read more : No idea what navcore or map version to download | Views : 2741 | Replies : 11

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162578 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661923