It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:17 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

uk&roi 890 4222 wont recogise meta

Using fastactive to unlock the map it cant find the meta

When updating f/a it will only update to 12.03.12 ,so the meta will not be updated for this map
Putting the map meta into the mymeta. file,
Fastactive still will not find the meta
any ideas how to get fastactive to find the meta that is posted with this map?

TT ONE XL NAVCORE 8.2 and tried 9.02
Read more : uk&roi 890 4222 wont recogise meta | Views : 2449 | Replies : 5

TomTom Via 120 Live vs Go 820 Live

Today I bought a TomTom Via 120 Live bundle. On opening the package there was a note saying that they had replaced the Via 120 Live with a G0 820 Live due to stock shortages.

How do the two compare?
From what I could see the 820 only has 2 GB of RAM versus the 4GB of the 120. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TomTom_Home#Products
The 820 also seems a bit heavier and bigger than the 120.
Which one is ...
Read more : TomTom Via 120 Live vs Go 820 Live | Views : 2582 | Replies : 1

help a small french

Hello. Excuse my English, I am French and I use Reverso to translate.
I have one XXL, I would want the last map Europe in 890 which goes into XXL (without SD). What map to take? Europe 2gb 890_4222?
Thank you for your help
Read more : help a small french | Views : 5050 | Replies : 36

tomtom services with truck navcore 8.398

please could you help?

I am experimenting with tomtom one for a friend. I have installed truck navcore 8.398 with truck map 885.4056 . Everything works fine, however, tomtom services doesn't seem available within preferences. I have put bton within setconfig but still no services available.

thanks in advance for any help.
Read more : tomtom services with truck navcore 8.398 | Views : 2465 | Replies : 2

Meta help please

I have downloaded UK&Roi map 890 4222 but I can not get it to work because I dont seem to be able to get a meta file for it so if anyone can give me some help please it will be appreciated.

I have got this meta code but how do I get it into the map, when I use BBS Tools it says details not correct and I can not get any further.....this is ...
Read more : Meta help please | Views : 1796 | Replies : 1

890 maps with installer and FastActivate

All my links have been deleted by the hoster, so don't bother downloading these maps as I won't upload them again.

Here you will find the 890 maps as always with an automated installer and FastActivate for ease of use.

How to:
Download the archive(s) of your choice.
Unpack to a folder on your PC.
Start the installer.
Follow the instructions provided.
When asked for the drive letter make sure that you only use a ...
Read more : 890 maps with installer and FastActivate | Views : 4785 | Replies : 6

Help with Speedcamera Logos Please

Hi,

When nearing a speedcamera i used to get an symbol containing the max speed allowed a big red circle with a white backround and the speedlimit max for that camera. Those symbols have disappeared and wondering how I get them back.

I have a Go950 and thanks so much for your help.
Read more : Help with Speedcamera Logos Please | Views : 1148 | Replies : 5

Map Zones for the North America map (Canada and US)

This map 890 version introduces Map Zones for the North America map (Canada and US) for the following devices:

GO Classic | GO 300/500/700 | GO 510/710
ONE | ONE v2 | ONE v3
ONE (30 Series)/125/130
ONE XL | XL (30 Series)/330
XL Black Edition
Eclipse (AVN 2210p / 2227p)|Toyota (TNS400)
http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12185/?locale=en_US

Note
1.This should help solve the problems when there is not enough space in the internal memory on your navigation device.
2. ...
Read more : Map Zones for the North America map (Canada and US) | Views : 1397 | Replies : 0

Transferring Live services

Can anyone help please, i have a tom-tom with live services which has gone wrong and was looking to transfer on to a friends tom-tom. the new device i have comes with live services so i don't need it.

can anyone explain how this is done and if so will it transfer to a device which has had modifications/patched.

many thanks in anticipation
Read more : Transferring Live services | Views : 1925 | Replies : 1

yet another newbie request for help

I'm a big ol newbie with updating GPS maps. I've been doing a lot of reading on your site but ultimately I realized I need a hand.

I have done the following:
1. Backed up all files/folders from my TomTom onto my PC (including hidden files)
2. Downloaded and run TTCurrentConfig.exe
3. Read a lot of tutorials and posts on your site

Specific information:
1. I bought my TomTom from ...
Read more : yet another newbie request for help | Views : 1331 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162571 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661845