It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:13 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Traffic Info

Hello,

I have TT on both my Windows mobile smartphone (navcore 7.917 - map Western Europe 885_4058) and on a ONE New Edition (navcore 7.903 - map Western Europe 885_4058).
I would like, at least on one of those, to being able to have the Traffic Info.
Is it possible ?
Does anybody know how to do it ?

Thanks
VAG
Read more : Traffic Info | Views : 1755 | Replies : 8

Tomtom 520 reduced memory

Hi
Can anyone please help ?
I have lost my maps on my 520 and the internal memory size is now only 485 mb !
I made a backup but due to memory size cannot now put back on.
Please help
Read more : Tomtom 520 reduced memory | Views : 1393 | Replies : 1

Help: Device showing Demo under satellite

I upgraded my Tom Tome ONE XL-S to version 9.205. Using map 885.4094

Now my Tom Tom says Demo and will not get position. Anything I can do to get it to find position?

Info:

Device XXXXX XXXXX
App 9.205.547817.103, OS 1000
(5007, 7/2/2010)
32 mb ram (free: 32.0 mb)
GPS v1.20, Boot 1.0012
Map United_States v885.4094
Read more : Help: Device showing Demo under satellite | Views : 2315 | Replies : 10

Suggestions for making files more available

Perhaps a link to a torrent? This would be the best way of making the files available.

OR use some of the file hosting sites such as:

http://www.filereactor.com
Read more : Suggestions for making files more available | Views : 1661 | Replies : 8

First Post, COMPLETE noob with a TomTom ONE XL-S

Hello guys I have recently dloaded a torrent with the map 885.4094 for the US for my Tom Tom ONE XL-S (app version 8.010)

The map I currently have is the USA_and_Canada map v715.1712. I backed up my TomTom and put the folder into a rar file so I can fix the tom tom in case I mess anything up.

I am currently copying the 885.4094 US map to the device (USB-PC) and will be ...
Read more : First Post, COMPLETE noob with a TomTom ONE XL-S | Views : 2581 | Replies : 7

TOMTOM maps for android ?

Hello,

I have a question about cellphone navigations.

I have now a HTC ONE X, love this cellphone.
But what i want to know is, wat kind of navigation formaly (tomtom i want) can be runned on a Android 4.0.3 cellphone?

And is it possible to use new updated maps, and is usable (think of is it using alot of 3G (mb's)
Because i live in the Netherlands we use 3G with mb data. So ...
Read more : TOMTOM maps for android ? | Views : 2656 | Replies : 5

Can my old Navigo V2 use Lane Guidance

Good evening and thank you for such a wealth of information. I've spent the last few days reading so much, trying to answer the following the above question but i seem to have got myself all tied up.

What i have learnt so far is Lane Guidance is a map feature not a hardware feature. Now here comes my confusion....Am i right in thinking although it is a map feature the TT version 7.310 im ...
Read more : Can my old Navigo V2 use Lane Guidance | Views : 2449 | Replies : 7

newbie: please need help with IQ Routes and show lane images

I have a tomtom one version 1
App 8.562
32 MB RAM.
Boot 5.5022.
Maps UK and Republic of Ireland 885 4010 v885.4010. Italia 885 4010 on 2GB SD card.

think I am pretty much completed. I would like to add IQ Routes and show lane images/advanced lane guidance (which is currently greyed out.)

I would be grateful if somebody could please help?

Thank you
Read more : newbie: please need help with IQ Routes and show lane images | Views : 2625 | Replies : 10

ONE New Edition - not working

Hi all,

I have a TT ONE New Edition which I've bought back in 2006. After putting up for so long with the frustration of not being able to use any of the new features of newer devices, I decided to update the navcore.
So, I downloaded the "8.415.one2009_plus.CAB-navcore-ONE" using the link posted in one of the discussions in this forum, which sent me to the TT download page (I think.... :-/ ).
Anyway, copied ...
Read more : ONE New Edition - not working | Views : 1245 | Replies : 5

tt 300

Hi all
I have a friends old tt 300 and was wondering if anyone can help me with which is the best navcore to put on it
Read more : tt 300 | Views : 1206 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162571 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661845