It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:22 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Newbie - Tomtom one with SD Slot - App 7.162 Map Versions 67

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum - so apologies if you have answered these questions a 100 times before. I have searched the forums, but can@t find specific answers to my query.

I have a TomTom one with an SD Slot. I have UK & USA maps - both Versions 675.1409 which I know will be old - but work fine with the places I seem to go :)

I am trying to ...
Read more : Newbie - Tomtom one with SD Slot - App 7.162 Map Versions 67 | Views : 2915 | Replies : 6

need to explore files on my internal flash tomtom one V1

I am back. sorry about that.

Please could you help?

I need to explore files on my internal flash is there any software allows to do that? I have tried installing ttexplorer. I managed to get the icon in the menu but when I tap the screen its turns multi coloured and freezes.

is there a way to browse and modify internal files? thank you.
Read more : need to explore files on my internal flash tomtom one V1 | Views : 2243 | Replies : 11

Newbie question - How to update maps

I am new to all of this..

I have a One XL 1 GB TTS and want to update the map. Can someone PLEASE give me a step-by-step on how to accomplish this?

Here is the data from the GPS unit.

App 8.010
64 MB RAM
Boot 5.3013
Map USA & Canada v710.1575

I've been reading the tutorial but am still at a loss.

Where do I even start?

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Newbie question - How to update maps | Views : 1695 | Replies : 2

tomtom one (30 series) won't start

My tomtom one 30 won't go past the black screen with the tomtom logo. I have done the following: updated tomtom home 2; reset; press and hold reset until a page of technical data shows up on the device; done a full format of the device and re-installed the application; charged the unit all night. In short, I have done everything that I could find about it on the forums, and nothing changes. Here's what ...
Read more : tomtom one (30 series) won't start | Views : 2961 | Replies : 12

Help from Mods/Admins experianced users.

I need to get a new TomTom device for work, as most of you know my previes was a GO 720, i loved this unit and would like 1 with the same features really, i would prefer a brand new one but if the new ones are crap then i will get a second hand GO 720 as i like all the features like fm transmitter and bluetooth and would like this on my new ...
Read more : Help from Mods/Admins experianced users. | Views : 1895 | Replies : 7

tomtom go 500 no sound with BT

Hello mates,
A couple of days ago I updated the navcore of my go 500 with 8.412 navcore and it has been doing excellent except the fact that when i pair my phone with it to use it as hands-free and dial some one they cant hear me and i cant hear them as well. It shows that it is connected with the phone though. Any suggestions ?
Read more : tomtom go 500 no sound with BT | Views : 2323 | Replies : 14

SpeedCams not showing certain Speed Cams in situ.

Having done the latest update with Speedcams then trying them out around my area where known Cameras are installed.

Although it shows Static and Mobile Van sites, but the Variable Cams on the Motorway which have been place for over 12 months and are to stay, are not indicated.

How can I put these and others on Map updates etc for others to be warned where they are.

Thanks
Read more : SpeedCams not showing certain Speed Cams in situ. | Views : 4660 | Replies : 44

Hello Navitotal.

Hello Guys.

After a billion of problems with my Tomtom Gps I suddently noticed this forum after hours of searching on google..

This site looks legit and very easy to use.

Right now I am trying to get my Tomtom up & running again after several Issues.

I hope you'll help me, if I meet any troubles, when I have downloaded the Map.

I am downloading: Central Europe 880.3810 1,38GB

My GPS is: tomtom XXL ...
Read more : Hello Navitotal. | Views : 2142 | Replies : 7

XXL and Text to speech

Hello,

I've just receive my Tomtom XXL and after upgrade to 9.430 navcore, tomtom home says that's i can't use TTS voice because it's not available for my device, but on the tomtom website, tts is available.

How can I solve it?

Regards
Read more : XXL and Text to speech | Views : 1937 | Replies : 6

Blue screen with Current position:

Not had this before and cannot remedy it by trying various settings etc.

For some reason I have a blue screen with "Current position: (where ever I might be), satellite strength is shown on R/H of screen.

If I plan a route to a favourite destination, it shows itself planning that route and shows the overall route, time and distance. Then if "Done" is pressed the screen turns blue with "Current position:" and the detailed ...
Read more : Blue screen with Current position: | Views : 1461 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162571 • Total topics 17240 • Total members 661846