It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:23 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

tomtom xxl, stuck on start up

tomtom xxl stuck on start up,please set the correct time then restarts, any help please.

i deleted all files on tomtom after backing up & connected to home and installed software still the same

ttgo info

DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XXL IQ Routes
DeviceSerialNumber=
DeviceUniqueID=
RamDiskVersion=20090819
BootLoaderVersion=55279
LinuxVersion=342869
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8550
ApplicationVersion=345223
UserLanguage=English UK

all help would be grateful

thanks
Read more : tomtom xxl, stuck on start up | Views : 2847 | Replies : 5

morocco map v885 not showed on my tomtom one v3

hy all

after installing a morroco map v885 on the tomtom one v3 i cant find the map on my maps list on tomtom one
pease help
Read more : morocco map v885 not showed on my tomtom one v3 | Views : 2108 | Replies : 1

Installing new Map, can't remember right or wrong ??

I've downloaded new WesternEurope and CanadaAlaska maps both with same Meta ref.

Can't remember how I did it last time a few years ago. Using my USB to TT and opened TT file on Laptop. Backed up my old Config just incase things go wrong and I can put it all back.

With the file on the TT expanded showing all the files and old map. I deleted the old map and then transferred the ...
Read more : Installing new Map, can't remember right or wrong ?? | Views : 1826 | Replies : 11

Tomtom speed cams onto iphone?

is it possible to put the speedcams from TomTom Official Speedcams 02.05.12 FROM THIS THREAD and install them on an iphone app?

i've tried several iap sources via cydia and whilst they will allow you to buy voices and says it purchases both HD traffic and speed cam subscriptions but it isn't doing so on their server so won't restore purchases.

cheers
Read more : Tomtom speed cams onto iphone? | Views : 2110 | Replies : 3

Problem downloading fromfactory file!

hey guys, hope someone can help me out. I've d/loaded the maps from here http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?8735-885-Map-Collections-ONLY i've d/loaded this version:

Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB_885_4059 with Automatic Installer & Patcher

For the life of me i can't get the files part06 and part10 to download! Everytime i try i get an error saying

"Unfortunately the file you have requested cannot be downloaded at this time. Please contact us and let us know about this issue."

All the other files d/loaded ...
Read more : Problem downloading fromfactory file! | Views : 2241 | Replies : 3

I need help with truck map and nc!

Hello!I need help with truck map and nc!I downloaded from Pirate Bay Europa truck map,but i dont understand how i can start it!I m really dumb about this!Please help i need it already this weekend!Please help me if possible! I download it from this link! Thanks a lot!!!
Read more : I need help with truck map and nc! | Views : 976 | Replies : 1

Help me please...

I bought TomTom ONE 4N00.001 and i have old map of serbia, i dont have half of rute. Please help, I am beginer for Navigation.

How to put new map ? how to instal , please help..

Thanks
Read more : Help me please... | Views : 1804 | Replies : 11

Impossible Install of POI on a tomtom VIA

Good morning everybody.
I have a problem for install some community POI on my tomtom Via.

When I want to install a ov2 file with the web interface of the tomtom (http://169.254.255.1/pcmi), i browse and i click install. Everybody seems ok, but when its ok, nothing appear in the web interface, and nothing appear in the GPS...

Here is a little video about the problem
1gY175OHCw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gY175OHCw4&feature=youtu.be

Everybody have an idea ??
Thank you !

So ...
Read more : Impossible Install of POI on a tomtom VIA | Views : 1986 | Replies : 4

Tutorial wanted for fuelprices!

I am trying to search for a nice tutorial on how to get fuelprices working but all i find is the fuelprices update for people who already got it working.

What I've done; I placed various maps named 'fuel_prices' or 'FuelPricesEU' in my Tomtom directory and because I didn't know why I couldn't make the .DCT file I put it even in the mapfolder itself but I can't find what I am doing wrong. I ...
Read more : Tutorial wanted for fuelprices! | Views : 1959 | Replies : 11

Newbie..sorry in advance

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8083
ApplicationVersion=9669
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=850.2783
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

This is on my TOMTOM. I have no idea what map to use. I want the canada/usa. How do I know what Navcore? I do try but it hurts my head hehehehe
Read more : Newbie..sorry in advance | Views : 3767 | Replies : 18

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162570 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661836