It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:19 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Problem with map: United_States_2GB_885_4088

I have an XL350 and I installed this update and when I turned on my TomTom I got this error "Problem with map
You cannot use this map on this device: United_States-536.

Now I want to let you know that before this update I did grab the USA_Canada_and_Mexico_P_880_3862 from this site and it worked fine. I think I installed this update in January.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more : Problem with map: United_States_2GB_885_4088 | Views : 1425 | Replies : 4

safety Cams with 8.412 by chas521

I'm using NV 8412.1236 by chas521, now for the first time my TT XL 330 speaks names. Thank you chas521. Map is 885.4092 US & Canada. My device has 32MB/1GB and no SD card. I installed safety cams from TT Home, but they don't work. No TT services in menu. If I add a config file with bton I get services, but still no safety cams. Any idea I can try?
Read more : safety Cams with 8.412 by chas521 | Views : 1956 | Replies : 4

Navcore For TomTom One

Hello,Which navcore i have to use?I want to install truck maps on my tomtom one v3.
Read more : Navcore For TomTom One | Views : 1774 | Replies : 2

Which TT to buy

Hi, i had a Go 550 Live very happy with it until it stopped working.

can anyone recommend a similar one that has the same features:

1. HD Traffic
2. Google Search
3. Can be cracked/hacked
4. Speed Camera's
5. Weather

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Read more : Which TT to buy | Views : 1187 | Replies : 6

uk/ireland/europe

tom tom software for the above pls
cheers
Read more : uk/ireland/europe | Views : 1077 | Replies : 1

tomtom one xl map

Hi, wonder what are the latest UK and Ireland Map can I use with my old tomtom one XL satnav? App version:6.593 and currently have UK and Ireland V675.1409 map. Appreciated n thanks in advance. :)
Read more : tomtom one xl map | Views : 3976 | Replies : 18

Traffic receiver

Hello all.

I am interested in getting a RDS-TMC traffic receiver lead for my Go520. I have never used on of these before, it seems there are many on ebay which is or is not a good sign.
Do I need to subscribe to anything to use it? I have recently patched my Go from using this site so am wondering if the service will work.

Some people seem to advertise these leads as a ...
Read more : Traffic receiver | Views : 1990 | Replies : 6

Newbie seeks help to activate Maps

Hallo community,

i'm new here in the forum and aswell to the entire topic of patching tomtom devices etc.
i bought a TOMTOM ONE IQ ROUTES EDITION a couple days ago and updated the device (navcore 9.4) and the installed map that came with it via tomtom home.
now i'm trying to use the 885.xxx morocco map that is provided here but i just cant get it to run. i've looked into the tutorials but ...
Read more : Newbie seeks help to activate Maps | Views : 1716 | Replies : 1

How do you save your bookmarks

I can't find it in a tutorial :bomb_mini:
Read more : How do you save your bookmarks | Views : 907 | Replies : 1

TomTom Version

What does the website say

http://www.tinyurl.com/tomtomversion if you put in a tom tom version one
Read more : TomTom Version | Views : 1432 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162565 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661815