It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:41 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

GO750Live problems

First problem :
My GO750Live show the time as 0:00 and after I setup the time it stands for some time but then at once the time is again 0:00
What can be the problem ?

Second problem :
I was driving today and it supprice me that the road on the map is behind the reality.
For example when I have to turn right the map is not that far
What can be this ...
Read more : GO750Live problems | Views : 1152 | Replies : 4

[SOLVED]Last french map for tomtom one " 3edition" ?

Hi all :039:

1 - I need the last french map for my tomtom one 3edition please. ( i have 990.8316 actually)

2- IT is possible to run Nav 9541 on it ? (i have 32Mo inside & nav V9510 actually)

Thank for help. :024:

See you soon
Read more : [SOLVED]Last french map for tomtom one " 3edition" ? | Views : 1088 | Replies : 2

FastActivate not working

Hi,
I have just found this website and i was looking to unleash a little more life in my tom tom one 3rd edition.

Ive looked through this forum for the best outcome on this tom tom.

it appears the latest best navcore version for this tom tom is 9.541 (correct me if im wrong) it was running 8.010 before that but that was the official from tom tom.

ive backed up as per instructions ...
Read more : FastActivate not working | Views : 3684 | Replies : 31

RDS-TMC problem

Hi all

got a weird problem with my go520 thats happened this week.
running turck navcore 9.702 with latest truck maps and everythng has been working fine. turned it on one day this week and the RDS-TMC doesnt display on the screen anymore so no traffic warnigns. I bought another (new) one and still nothing is displayed.

Any help please guys.
Read more : RDS-TMC problem | Views : 1139 | Replies : 2

Renault TomTom Live - updatable?

I have already read this topic: topic20923.html where it says that it is not possible to update TomTom Live with Navcore higher than 8.842

Topic is from 2018, maybe something has changed till 2020?

Application: 11.317.xxxxxxx-xxxx
Card: Europe v925.v5446
Read more : Renault TomTom Live - updatable? | Views : 1459 | Replies : 3

TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition Map removed by an update =(

Hi everybody,

I got problem with my TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition, I did an update for it and somehow it deleted my map and sadly i got no backup from it, Silly me ofc.
So i am searching around google to see if i can download the map but with no luck.

Does anybody maybe has those files otherwise i am ****?

Thank you for reading and your time hope somebody has download link ...
Read more : TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition Map removed by an update =( | Views : 3303 | Replies : 14

Which Navcore and Map for TomTom Go710

TomTom Go 710
App. 7903
Europe_Central_990_8365
MicroSD 2GB

1. Is it possible to use bigger than 2 Gb SD card with this device?

I like to have latest navcore and laters maps with IQRoutes ALG. Which one do you recommend to use?
Read more : Which Navcore and Map for TomTom Go710 | Views : 1919 | Replies : 8

TomTom GO 720 off-road mapping.....

Hi

I have a TomTom go 720, I used it extensively and updated maps more than once, but now it's been overtaken by in car and phone navigation, I think that the best use for my TomTom is off-road navigation.
I live in Australia by the way.

I have installed and used ttmaps, but the maps that I have found in ECW format are too large scale (i.e. all of Wesrern Australia (which is as ...
Read more : TomTom GO 720 off-road mapping..... | Views : 1069 | Replies : 1

Download problem - fast activate

Morning, everyone,
First of all, I apologize for my poor English.
I would like to download "fast activate" but all the links I find on the site send me to a site without a download link "https://www.infolinks.com/"
Each time I click on a link on the forum, I am redirected to this site. "infolinks"

Thanks for your answers !
Read more : Download problem - fast activate | Views : 3720 | Replies : 4

TomTom One v2 Map Problem

Hello guys, i have a problem with TomTom One v2
There is no maps found on display...
This is my steps, please tell me where is the problem...
I do it with 2gb sd card. I tested it with back up form the old one, and it work! Sorry for bad english!
1. Formating card FAT32
2. Put voices and ttgo.bif from original old card
3. Run Universal Navcore Installer
4. Select 9.510 for 32mb ...
Read more : TomTom One v2 Map Problem | Views : 1336 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162625 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662346