It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:20 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom 1.9 on iPad 2

Hi I need a little bit of help regarding adding voices to my iPad. I have installed the app and it has been working great for months but this weekend I decided I would try to install a few celebrity voices. I copied them to my voices folder and also a copy of FastActivate.exe and also one of AutoActivate.exe. According to the instructions in the text file that came with the activation programs I should ...
Read more : TomTom 1.9 on iPad 2 | Views : 1946 | Replies : 3

Tomtom one N14644 Probleme

Tomtom one N14644 Probleme

Hi
I have a Tomtom n14644 wich dont work. When I switch it on show it show me a hard dirve and still like that. I make a reset - holding 15 s - it show a lot of information but still not working. The first conection with pc was with at east 5 virus.
Please help me.
Here is Myversions ;
TTGO.BIF:
Not Found...
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found... ...
Read more : Tomtom one N14644 Probleme | Views : 2571 | Replies : 5

TomTom Live 120

Hi there,
Apologies, if this has been touch based before but tbh, searches revealed very little.
A very simple question and a yes or no answer would do well :)
I have TomTom Live 120. Subscription (1 year free as standard when bought) ends in next 1 month and was wondering if there is any crack around this (i.e to continue using all live services mainly traffic) without having to pay for it?
Ta,
R
Read more : TomTom Live 120 | Views : 1588 | Replies : 2

Problem this morning with FastActivate getting meta,txt?

FastActivate has been reporting 'Could not get file time on server' when trying to Update meta.txt all morning since early today :(

Correction - it's okay now, with new date :)
Read more : Problem this morning with FastActivate getting meta,txt? | Views : 3210 | Replies : 4

TT list of Navcore updates and improvements

The following is translated from the dutch original using Google, so don't blame me ;)
Navcore updates and improvements]List application updatesList of new features and improvements
Navcore Version 11.031 (11.166/11.167) (Start 20/25, Via 120/125, Via LIVE 120/125, GO LIVE 820/825, GO LIVE World 1000/1005/1005) TomTom has improved the explanation about the data you TomTom shares, as well as the settings required to give consent to share data ...
Read more : TT list of Navcore updates and improvements | Views : 4002 | Replies : 2

Modifying TT Loquendo voices

I finally found some info on error locating in Loquendo and am now on a dead end.Here's why:
Loquendo (Now they and Nuance are one company!) uses a very specific folder and discription hirachy and that should have made thing easy as all was working fine on the PC.
But TT simply refuses to accept those rules and specifies their own (undocumented) rules in their modiefied libraries.
At first I thought this is only to ...
Read more : Modifying TT Loquendo voices | Views : 4125 | Replies : 13

How to load a downloaded map.

first off, Sorry, im sure this has been asked many many times, and it is probably posted somewhere on this forum.

I need instructions on how load an updated map onto my tom tom XL one. Could you please point me in ther direction as to where this information is located?
the information i need is.

what software is required and where to get the software.
where can i get the maps?
where can i ...
Read more : How to load a downloaded map. | Views : 1616 | Replies : 1

tt go 300 with truck keeps resetting?

hi all, i have put truck nav 8.398 with map 880 on a go 300, but it keeps shutting down and rebooting, i have tryed older navcores such as 8.393/8.395 but with these it runs real slow any suggestions would be great cheers eddie
Read more : tt go 300 with truck keeps resetting? | Views : 1491 | Replies : 4

TomTom Application update

Version 11.031 11.166 11.167

Devices
Start 20-25, Via 120-125, Via LIVE 120-125, GO LIVE 820-825, GO LIVE 1000-1005-1005 World

click here
Read more : TomTom Application update | Views : 1932 | Replies : 1

Europe_885.4009_Installer.part07.rar

Hi
Can some one have a look at Europe_885.4009_Installer.part07.rar, i can and have downloaded all files but this one, it seams that there is a fault with no 7, these are the ones with the automatic installer.
Read more : Europe_885.4009_Installer.part07.rar | Views : 1228 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162561 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661798