It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:21 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TOMTOM Rider V1 mp3 addon

Dear forum members.,

I have a problem with my TOMTOM RIDER V1 device. (yesterday bought)

My problem with the "V1" doesn't have mp3 jukebox functionality. :( I have a bluetooth helmet so I tried to listen music via phone but not working :(

Anybody knows how can I patch my ttsystem with the mp3 player ?

My actual navcore is 7.901
Thanks
S.

PS : I tried use the "Rider Special" ttimage but not working ...
Read more : TOMTOM Rider V1 mp3 addon | Views : 2311 | Replies : 4

710 what could I put on this to get max features and truck function

Hi another question I am afraid my son in law has a 710 and having seen my 9026 upgrade wants to know how well we could upgrade his and have truck functions as he is a lorry driver.
What would you recommend for a navcore with max features and truck capability for a 710.
many thanks in advance.
EC

is it worth getting a faulty tomtom xxl

ive seen a tomtom xxl Canada 310 and theres a fault with it
the fault is

The fault with the item is not fully known.

The device does power on but will only display the TomTom logo on start up and will not go any further.

There is no charger provided witht the item but it is just a mini USB that is used to charge.

There is the cradle for the item provided though. ...
Read more : is it worth getting a faulty tomtom xxl | Views : 1490 | Replies : 5

Help a newcomer, what can I do with this device? (TomTom XL

Just got this thing second hand, but to my knowledge it's never been updated. I was browsing your forums but there's a lot to take in at once here. Figured I'd post and come back again in the morning. I saw a thing in the tutorials to give you automatic information (which I've posted below) which should give you more details about my specific device.

I'm wondering what can be done with this thing - ...
Read more : Help a newcomer, what can I do with this device? (TomTom XL | Views : 3879 | Replies : 16

Error Tomtom V7.9 installed on PND China 800x480 WinCE6

Need any advise about Tomtom V7.9 installed on PND China 800x480 WinCE6. Malaysia&Singapore map has been instaled on folder \SDMMC\Navigator\Mal_Sing\

Read more : Error Tomtom V7.9 installed on PND China 800x480 WinCE6 | Views : 3263 | Replies : 3

How Do I update my tomtom XL 350 - 2GB 64mb ram

Hello,
I made a backup, thanks to your tutorial.
Can you help me, to indicate the steps to update my device.

Information:

DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL
BootLoaderVersion=55274
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9151
ApplicationVersion=605385.2
CurrentMap=USA_Canada_and_Mexico_P
CurrentMapVersion=850.2784

Thanks for the help.
Read more : How Do I update my tomtom XL 350 - 2GB 64mb ram | Views : 2175 | Replies : 1

Move maps on SD card

I have working 9205 with NA(880.3810) and Mexico maps(880.3868) on IM.
I tried moving the maps from IM to SD card but TT reboots. Please help
Read more : Move maps on SD card | Views : 3120 | Replies : 17

Problem with 'Europe_1GB_West_880_3868 with Automatic Instal

I have tried to install 'Europe_1GB_West_880_3868 with Automatic Installer & Patcher' but it runs out of space, even when I delete everything on the TomTom first. I have therefore re-installed the original version from backup. But why did the install fail? What might I have been doing wrong please?
Read more : Problem with 'Europe_1GB_West_880_3868 with Automatic Instal | Views : 3179 | Replies : 24

Help for Newcomer?

Hi,
I just recently and exitedly joined the community and I am overwhelmed with the amount of information on this site, so i don't know where to start... :think:
Anyways, i have a TomTom GO 630 and i would like to get the latest map from this site,
I haven't done anything to my GPS or TomTom Home; They are all stock.
If anyone could please let ...
Read more : Help for Newcomer? | Views : 1568 | Replies : 7

TomTom on3 ver4 navcore and truck map probs

Hi all,

trying to add truck map 880 to tomtom one, this is a 32mb unit, it has truck already working but the map is out of date, it is running on 3.91 navcore,

i have tried installing 3.91 and map 880 truck as i would do normally on tomtom go 720 but it keeps restarting after stopping on the splash screen,

when it first booted upto the i agree scree, it hung and restarted ...
Read more : TomTom on3 ver4 navcore and truck map probs | Views : 1469 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162558 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661787