It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:14 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

880.3811 won't activate on my TT ONE V4 ?

Hi all

I am trying to update my TT ONE V4 with latest maps. DL and installed UK+ROI 880.3811 and copied FastActivate 1.8.8.0 to the TT Root. Files show that it has added the UK+ROI map set 453.meta and FastActivate says that it has added the dct file correctly too.

Yet when I restart my TT it now says that the activation code does not match the map 453 ??

Any ideas if I need ...
Read more : 880.3811 won't activate on my TT ONE V4 ? | Views : 1310 | Replies : 5

TomTom One 30 Bootloader A01.0100

Hello everybody,

I have an TomTom One 30 with bootloader A01.0100. I don't know that bootaloader is a especial version for defect TomTom One devices. I formatted the internal disk (this tomtom have only 1Gb internal disk, no sdcard) and uploaded navcore version 9. But no lucky, the tomtom restarts every time i switch it on. I tried TTHome to downgrade back to navcore version 8.041. Installation with success but when i switch it on ...
Read more : TomTom One 30 Bootloader A01.0100 | Views : 4689 | Replies : 14

Which Navcore and which map do I need for my tomtom one xl?

Hi,
HELP..
Totally new here and looking round all the posts I am now confused.
I have a tomtom one XL (recently updated to app version 8.010) and it has maps V710.1571.
Boot system 5.3026.
Which Navcore version do I need and what version of western europe maps do I need.
The fast activate bit seems straightforward as not many versions to download.
Read more : Which Navcore and which map do I need for my tomtom one xl? | Views : 1820 | Replies : 5

can i update my tomtom one xl?

Hi guys, can you please help me here.

I have a tomtom one xl, had this a while now and would like to update it with the latest uk map and some voices, it does not have a memory card in it, will this be possiable? if sow aht do i need to download?

thanks mark
Read more : can i update my tomtom one xl? | Views : 1910 | Replies : 5

Incorrect Travel Time Estimates

I recently upgraded my TomTom One (version 3 1G) maps as I noticed it didn't have newer streets and, more importantly, also lacked many speed limits. This would cause it to assume 30 mph for such roads, so it would head out of the way towards interstates when the best path was almost always a state highway (50 mph in my area). When testing the new setup, I noticed it still was doing so and ...
Read more : Incorrect Travel Time Estimates | Views : 1709 | Replies : 9

SOLVED - Help/Advise

Hello guys, I need your help or advise.

I've got a Go530 with sdhc card working with original navcore and using an old western and central europe map.

How can I update my navcore and map ( wich versions shall I use ) and is it possible to do all the work on the sdhc card, leaving the main gps as original ?

Sorry for my poor English and thanks in advance
Read more : SOLVED - Help/Advise | Views : 1678 | Replies : 7

Help on Radar alert pics

Hell all, as you know, French Gov forbidden the Radar alert for it's position, but in TOMTOM, after the sound alert, it will display the distance on the screen, this is not legal; but if I can change the pics to "zone of danger" withou Rader Logo and distance, it will be OK according to the anouncement of French Gov.

So the questions is : where can I find these pics to show the distance ...
Read more : Help on Radar alert pics | Views : 1590 | Replies : 4

Need help with TomTom Ease.

Hi,
I need help how to get a map of a Tomtom Ease.
My map is North_America_2GB
Model: 1EX00
Canada 310
Thanks in advance.
Read more : Need help with TomTom Ease. | Views : 1712 | Replies : 5

help me please!

Hi,
Really and truely stuck with trying to load tom tom truck maps and navcore onto my ttgo710.
(I am using a mac, and cross over windows emulator to do this, which possibly isnt helping, but its all I have to hand)

Main problem is, I can dock my tom tom with the mac, and with the original tomtom sd card inside it, it works fine (i can view files on explorer etc). however, when ...
Read more : help me please! | Views : 2822 | Replies : 18

Before I execute, check my work please? (TomTom One 310 - Ca

Hi guys,

I know most of these newb questions are probably irritating, and I don't *think* I'm a complete knob...but before I turn my GPS into a paperweight I thought it would be best to post about what I'm about to do and what I'm unclear on.

1. I DLed USA_and_Canada_865_3261 from a torrent site (< 1GB)
2. I copy/pasted the current files at the root of my device to a folder on my desktop ...
Read more : Before I execute, check my work please? (TomTom One 310 - Ca | Views : 3598 | Replies : 25

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162556 • Total topics 17239 • Total members 661783