It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:19 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom One IQ Routes Edition

Hi All, newbie here, I want to update my map and voice
been searching around the forum, couldn't find any step by step instruction, anyone willing to guide me on what i must do first?
And how do I do a clean install? would deleting & formatting the F:\ works? (after backup of course)

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=ONE IQ Routes Edition
BootLoaderVersion=55136
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9053
ApplicationVersion=520930.2
CurrentMap=Australia
CurrentMapVersion=840.2562
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found... ...
Read more : TomTom One IQ Routes Edition | Views : 2835 | Replies : 5

TomTom Newbie

Hello, I am a newbie & I am totally lost. I thought I was doing right buy coping & pasting the contents of my Tomtom to a folder. Wrong Idea, I have nothing now. I also thought I could just copy & paste to get it back; Wrong again. “I need your help please”. This is what I have; when I plug the gps unit in I get a picture of a gps unit on ...
Read more : TomTom Newbie | Views : 1556 | Replies : 2

Head Totally Battered ~ Still Can't Suss It Out!

Seems I'm a numpty.
The good folk here helped me install Igo8 onto a vintage Binatone X350, with a bit of pushing in the right direction I worked it out.

But my latest challenge, trying to update a TT One V4 is causing me a headache. Even after reading all the stickies, and idiot's guides, I still can't work out what I'm meant to do with it!

I've updated the device through TT Home, now ...
Read more : Head Totally Battered ~ Still Can't Suss It Out! | Views : 4906 | Replies : 32

which tomtom unit for truck is best please need to get one f

Hi All,

can anyone confirm the best tomtom unit for adding truck onto please, i run the go720 but can't find out which other models take the truck.

my friends wife is trying to get him one for xmas so i can bang truck on but i'm unsure what other models even new one will work.

thanks in advance for the urgent request

b3z
Read more : which tomtom unit for truck is best please need to get one f | Views : 2244 | Replies : 14

TomTom for iPAD 2

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me from where I can get tomtom for my new iPad 2. Can I use version 875 maps with it?

Regards,
Sandro
Read more : TomTom for iPAD 2 | Views : 1483 | Replies : 0

ttsystem help

Hi everyone
Has anyone got the SE_ttsystem.8.410.1218.rar as I am having problems downloading the file.
THANK YOU.:scratch_one-s_head_
Read more : ttsystem help | Views : 1717 | Replies : 4

program that puts Tomtom on the Navman S Series. No Map foun

Hello all.

I had a feeling it would be possible to convert a Navman to a tomtom. I used the software provided by this superb site and installed everything successfully.
The Navman starts correctly and the tomtom software starts then displays No Maps found.

I downloaded the maps for UK and Ireland and followed the instructions and used the fastactivate as provided, it found the map and updated the Bif and Meta files.

However on ...
Read more : program that puts Tomtom on the Navman S Series. No Map foun | Views : 3176 | Replies : 11

Bricked TT v9 XL

Just brought it back to life. I used Ubuntu Live cd since it is a Linux base OS and formatted it back to life.. Now to re-install nav and maps...
Read more : Bricked TT v9 XL | Views : 1397 | Replies : 0

Maps for my TomTom XXL

HI!
I am new here.
I do need new maps for my TomTom XXL. Am I in the right place ?
Read more : Maps for my TomTom XXL | Views : 1681 | Replies : 1

Navcore version supported on a 730go

as title says but im using truck nav latest map all working seemingly fine with navcore version 8_398 but can i use a newer version of the navcore?
Read more : Navcore version supported on a 730go | Views : 1421 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162554 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661776