It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:32 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

How to get map working on a VDO Dayton PN3000

Hi,

I've got a VDO Dayton PN3000 and followed the steps from the "How to install Tomtom 7 on dedicated PNA devices with Windows CE core 5" thread to install tomtom navcore 7.45
Everything goes well untill i get to the map activation part. Whatever i do i get the french message that the map isn't activated.

Already tried the activator as well as the fastactivator i found in some other topic. can anyone tell ...
Read more : How to get map working on a VDO Dayton PN3000 | Views : 2830 | Replies : 11

One Xl Maps

First off I love the site. I have used a number of tips from the site for customization and backup. Can anyone tell me what maps I need and/or navicore.

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
BootLoaderVersion=53026
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=710.1575
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

I live in the southern US so I don't really need the Canada maps, if this helps.
Read more : One Xl Maps | Views : 1355 | Replies : 7

TomTom XXL Classic "Map Updates"

Hi

I just purchased the TomTom "5" XXL Classic and I have a couple of questions which I hope you guys can answer for me?

Q1: The device has a 2GB storage space and it has Western Europe MAP v875 3669 installed and, for a new device, is that not quite an old map?

The APP version is 9.170.734651.2

Q2: Having just connected the device to my computer (not TT Home), it shows that there ...
Read more : TomTom XXL Classic "Map Updates" | Views : 10291 | Replies : 20

POI For TomTom

When somebody buy original TomTom Truck maps can find one folder with name POI and inside files with name Blitzer_DE_TomTom.tlv or TruckStop_DE.ov2.
Where i can find new and updated files and what is the meaning of tlv file, can i create my own files and how to create?
Read more : POI For TomTom | Views : 1236 | Replies : 0

chinese PDA and TOMTOM TRUCK

i have PRIVILEG with WinCE 6 and i like put some version of tomtom for TRUCK..how i can change version of navigator for accept Europe_TRUCK_880_3845 ??
please, i need your help!
regards
Read more : chinese PDA and TOMTOM TRUCK | Views : 2597 | Replies : 6

I tried and failed so now I'll ask (Go 730)

Ok I have a TomTom GO 730 and I wanted to get a map for Europe/Western Europe. I spent some time on here but I can't really figure it out.

So my questions:
What kind of navcore do I need ?
Which map would be best ?
Do I need anything else ?

Config

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom GO 730
DeviceVersionHW=GO 730
BootLoaderVersion=55015
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8014
ApplicationVersion=9372
CurrentMap=North_America_2GB
CurrentMapVersion=810.1907
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

Thanks ...
Read more : I tried and failed so now I'll ask (Go 730) | Views : 1988 | Replies : 4

880 postcodes

When I click on the blue link to download the 880 postcodes I get this error message.

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/http:://www.tomtom.com/updates/zipcodes/Map_880/zip.zip[/url was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu) Server at http://www.navitotal.com Port 80

Is this a fault on the system or am I inadvertently doing something wrong?
Any help would be appreciated.
Read more : 880 postcodes | Views : 1688 | Replies : 1

ONE XL Help

Hello

Im a new user, found this forum while browsing, I wasent even thinking in updating it, didn’t know that was possible either, and i need help, im a bit confused (i bit …. A LOT) lol

So be patience, never done this b4 and English is not my main language, my device and speech are in Portuguese

This is my device for best of my knowledge (its an oldie).

TomTom ONE XL (V9) (ID ...
Read more : ONE XL Help | Views : 3439 | Replies : 16

TomTom One

Hi All, I'v got a tomtom one, that I am trying to get working for a friend but the problem is that it boots up ok but after the orange boot screen it goes to the big hand picture then just freezes and locks up and the only way to turn it off is by the reset button at the bottom, I'v triad doing the sd card but still locking up, the details of the ...
Read more : TomTom One | Views : 2277 | Replies : 10

average speed cam issue

i came across this issue about 12 months ago and i found a work around, just wondered if anyone else has come across it and how they solved it

I found if i updated a navcore(any) then add a new map with speed cams (average ones as well) that when using the sat nav and approaching the average speed cams the sound then went off and only a hard reboot brought it back.I think the ...
Read more : average speed cam issue | Views : 992 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162552 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661772