It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:27 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

[TomTom Go 950] Camping car navcore ?

Hello,
Does it exist a camping car/motorhome navcore for my TomTom Go 950 ?
Thank you
Read more : [TomTom Go 950] Camping car navcore ? | Views : 1117 | Replies : 1

910 rebooting with latest Europe_1050_10176

I downloaded latest United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_1050_10177 all works well thank you.
When Europe_1050_10176 became available I dowloaded it. However when I choose that map the 910 says changing to Europe but nothing works and it reboots so until I can solve this I'm staying with UK which works well.
I think that's the right Europe version for the 910. By the way I deleted the mapsettings.cfg but still rebooting.
ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom GO 910
DeviceVersionHW=GO 910
DeviceSerialNumber=V7xxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55237 ...
Read more : 910 rebooting with latest Europe_1050_10176 | Views : 2856 | Replies : 18

Some Positivity :)

Just to inject a note of positivity into the forum (we could all do with more of that)...
I've successfully updated my GO930's (Navcore 9.541) with full-function 1050 maps of the UK and of Europe, with absolutely no problems at all.
Thanks guys, for the work that you do to keep our 'antiques' operational, especially at this time :023: :023: ...
Read more : Some Positivity :) | Views : 967 | Replies : 3

New maps v.1050 - cannot be started

Hi. I have problem... I downloaded maps Central and Eastern Europe and Europe 1050.10180 for carminat. Meta is OK. FastActivate - everything ok. But GPS says the map can't be used. Previous version 1045 ... works OK. Can you help? Thanks
Read more : New maps v.1050 - cannot be started | Views : 10722 | Replies : 86

Cannot use this map error?

I have a go 730 with an SD card running navcore 9510. I loaded map 1045.10045, activated it and when I tried to run it a received the errror i can't use this map on this device? I then tried using 1045.10007 and received the same error. I was using map 1000.8642 previously and it worked fine. Are the latest maps incompatible with the older devices?
Read more : Cannot use this map error? | Views : 1383 | Replies : 5

Unknow dat files in some 1050 maps

Can anyone explain me where the arp_*_*_*_*_f.dat files are for ?
These are in the Benelux and DE_AT_CH maps but not in the Scandinavia map
I don´t know yet if they exist in Europe maps

What is the different between the 1050-10209 truck map which is 785MB and 1050-10210 which is 4GB ?
Read more : Unknow dat files in some 1050 maps | Views : 1658 | Replies : 2

FastActivate doesn't detect my micro SD-card in my TomTom

Hello,
I've a map without *.dct file in my micro SD-card of my TomTom GO 950, I would like to generate a *.dct file with the program FastActivate, but FastActivate doesn't detect my micro SD-card in my TomTom GO 950. I've the same problem when I put my micro SD-card with an adaptater in my laptop.
Someone can help me ?
Thanks in advance.
Read more : FastActivate doesn't detect my micro SD-card in my TomTom | Views : 1394 | Replies : 4

Help needed to update an old TT Start

I am stuck and really need help. On the edge on simply buying a new one

I do not know what I am doing wrong and since there may be other users out there with my problem,I will try to provide additional info.
In my case I have an old tomtom start model of my unlce which was able to read a map before I updated it through tomtom. Because the model is old it ...
Read more : Help needed to update an old TT Start | Views : 1480 | Replies : 4

Tomtom VIA 62

Hello,
during the update to mydrive connect of my VIA62, there is a crash. now I can no longer use or update my gps, is there a solution to provide the navcore via Putty or FTP
Tank you

Text translate by Google
Read more : Tomtom VIA 62 | Views : 1000 | Replies : 2

TomTom TRUCK...... for the United States ?

Aloha !

It is probably me but I can't seem to find any American-Truck-Map what so ever ?
When I search for truck on the forum, I only see Europe ? Am I missing something here ?
I know it is an existing map, you can see it on the official TomTom site...

Cheeeeeers

Jecepede
Read more : TomTom TRUCK...... for the United States ? | Views : 1089 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162624 • Total topics 17246 • Total members 662335