It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:32 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

uk loquendo tts voice for this device

looking for a uk male or female voice that will work on a XL iq routes config below, never had any luck in gettting loquendo to work in the past

thanks for any help

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition
DeviceVersionHW=XL IQ Routes Edition
BootLoaderVersion=55277
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9061
ApplicationVersion=576030.2
CurrentMap=Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB_870_3407
CurrentMapVersion=870.3407
TTGO.BAK:
BootLoaderVersion=55277
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9061
ApplicationVersion=576030.2
CurrentMap=Western_and_Central_Europe_2GB_870_3407
CurrentMapVersion=870.3407
TTGO.ORI:
BootLoaderVersion=55277 ...
Read more : uk loquendo tts voice for this device | Views : 2288 | Replies : 8

navcore help please

Hi all, I am new to this site and trying to download a copy of (SE_Navcore.8.410.1218.Basicpack.rar)
but I just keep getting redirected and don't seem to be able to download the file, can anyone please help the new man on the block, thanks.:scratch_one-s_head_
Read more : navcore help please | Views : 1185 | Replies : 5

TT One V3, Help me get it working again...

Need a Little help am a newb with old tomtom, i searched hi and low to find help to this but was not able find solution to this, seemed most topics were different issues.

I accidently had deleted the contents of my tom tom one v3 by accident.So i plugged into tomtom home and it update the tomtom but now when i go on my One V3 it says no maps found.

I am downloading ...
Read more : TT One V3, Help me get it working again... | Views : 1557 | Replies : 2

which navcore for this map

got a tt xl i q routes 2 gig model, come with UK and roi maps on

its running 9061/576030, im wanting to put on western and central europe 2 gig map 870 3407 (with iq routes and ALG) under 2 gig

but it wont run on that navcore, will any 91xx run it or is there a certain navcore i should use

thanks for the help
Read more : which navcore for this map | Views : 947 | Replies : 1

Another dumb question from a newbie....

Hi all! I have a TT XL and a TT Go720. How do I determine which downloads are for me? Thanks in advance, bigdogone.
Read more : Another dumb question from a newbie.... | Views : 1669 | Replies : 4

What do I need to get?

Hi guys, awesome site..loving it, I already updated my buddies tomtom, now I'm doing my old one...
a little unsure of what I need to do with this one, it's 1gig so I have to get different maps...here is the
info from the tt

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
BootLoaderVersion=55019
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8014
ApplicationVersion=9372
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=725.1914
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
Not Found...

looks like I need map 880.3811

do I need to update ...
Read more : What do I need to get? | Views : 1113 | Replies : 7

looking for a map

western europe 22 countries 1 gig version

the one on the device is 830 2304 i think, but im after any newer 22 country 1 gig version of this map, the newest ones are 18 country one's, difference is this one covers sweden and the scandanavian countries

thanks for any help
Read more : looking for a map | Views : 1037 | Replies : 9

TomtomOne V2 navcores

Hi

Sorry for my asking the obvious, I've tried to research but all the different navcore versions are confusing me slightly. What can I do with my TT One v2 ? It is currently running 7.903 and the 880.3868 map....

I've seen the stickies but cant fathom much beyond the fact that I need a V8 something navcore.

... could some kind soul shed some light for me please ?

Andrew
Read more : TomtomOne V2 navcores | Views : 2115 | Replies : 5

TomTom Go 2535TM WTE (World Traveler Edition) help needed

hi, I just purchased TomTom go 2535TM WTE on friday(my TomTom go 720 was stolen from the car) , since I was out friday night i opened it up on Saturday morning.

First, I must say i am disappointed at the screen resolution, with that said, I bought this unit for having lots of feautres and other settings/options which other GPS (Garmin etc) seem to be missing.
Second, I plugged in the GPS to my ...
Read more : TomTom Go 2535TM WTE (World Traveler Edition) help needed | Views : 1529 | Replies : 3

Newbie with a GO 720

Hello everyone,
I am new to this site (but techno savvy), I did some reading in the tutorial section and gathered what I could to not just ask for a step by step...(cloudier than just jailbreaking an iphone!!!) So here is what I tried to do to help you all help me LOL. I wanted to know if I have downloaded the right files, then, any help walking me through the install (if I can ...
Read more : Newbie with a GO 720 | Views : 5666 | Replies : 37

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162552 • Total topics 17238 • Total members 661772