It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:13 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

HD Traffic & updates and cracked maps

Hi can anyone give any advise please?? i have a GO 550 live and all has been working fine up to last week. i had a cracked Navcore, new cracked UK map and HD traffic working. My HD traffic expired so i updated it. next day all HD traffic services stopped working. the only way to get them working is to revert back to the original installation (ie. 1 year old Map and original un-cracked ...
Read more : HD Traffic & updates and cracked maps | Views : 2857 | Replies : 5

Tom Tom won't turn on

Is it possible to access the files on a tomtom even if it won't switch on (possible wrong bootloader) and is it possible to save it
Read more : Tom Tom won't turn on | Views : 1792 | Replies : 4

Latest Bridges & Truckstops Anyone!!

Enjoy!! Came out 11/9/11 :thumbup:
Read more : Latest Bridges & Truckstops Anyone!! | Views : 1345 | Replies : 0

XL2 map version

updating a XL2 europe currently has 845-2645 europe 42 map
the device has a 2 gig internal hard drive so im wanting to update it lastest 875 map

think the map i should use is 875 3675 but with it only being 1gig in size what am i missing out on as the current map is 1.63 gig
Read more : XL2 map version | Views : 1689 | Replies : 4

xl iq routes 340

Hi

Can anyone help me by telling me what is the original map (Western Europe) for XL IQ Routes and where I can find it?

Any responses appreciated.

Thanks for looking

M
Read more : xl iq routes 340 | Views : 1638 | Replies : 2

TomTom Truck for WinCe5

I would like to use TomTom on my wince5 device. It is possible to use truck maps on it? What version of maps I should use.
Please help I am new in TomTom.:chok_mini:

Thanks.
Read more : TomTom Truck for WinCe5 | Views : 2001 | Replies : 1

tomtom rider v1 upgraded to navcore 9.205 main screen backro

Hello

I have a little issue with my tomtom.
Yesterday bought one tomtom rider v1 7.901 and today upgraded the softwer to 9.205.
Everything working good i can install the latest maps successfully but I have a problem with the main sceen background.

Maybe somebody know what background wallpaper files missing from the image?

Read more : tomtom rider v1 upgraded to navcore 9.205 main screen backro | Views : 3493 | Replies : 2

Update of Tomtom ONE

Having updated my own Tomtoms (Win6.5 on a smartphone and TT ONE v3) and my daughter's TT510 (with map on an SD card), using Tomtom Home and the autoactivate maps, I felt confident enough to offer to update a friend's Tomtom one, however now I'm not so sure....

The device was bought about four years ago and is a Tomtom ONE model 4N00.005R, it has a SD card slot but no fitted card. The Navcore ...
Read more : Update of Tomtom ONE | Views : 1682 | Replies : 1

tomtom navigator 7 full uk 6/7 digit post code

hello ,i have changed my rac sat nav over to a tomtom navigator 7 but i can not get the 6/7 postcode to work it will only let me put 3 digits in then i have to pick my road and house number . the maps i have on 875 3675 uk/ireland ?

thanks
Read more : tomtom navigator 7 full uk 6/7 digit post code | Views : 1833 | Replies : 2

tomtom one v2 slight problem with computer voice

ok first off wicked site and lots of usefull info just done my tomtom with the below setup all is fine and im liking it with lane guidance and it runs very smooth with 3mb ram spare but when i put the tomtom speed cams on i lose my computer voice samantha (no other voices on the card) anyone any ideas or can anyone recommend me a better navcore /map setup for my device

TTGO.BIF: ...
Read more : tomtom one v2 slight problem with computer voice | Views : 1526 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162543 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661730