It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:18 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

'Ideal Spec' advice for devices

This might be a long shot but can you expert mods tell me if there would be a way to post ideal set ups for any given device.

Suppose, for example, that the GO 730 is the favoured device, could you say what would be your chosen Navcore and Map arrangement for that device?

If so, then you might be able to point to a download which combines all the ingredients 'ready mixed' to put ...
Read more : 'Ideal Spec' advice for devices | Views : 1323 | Replies : 3

tomtom go 950 live restarts unexpectedly

hellp
i get a tomtom go 950 live with morocco 870 map. the problem is that my tomtom device TomTom GO 950 LIVE restarts unexpectedly and sometimes the screen is freezed.
please help me.
here are the informations needed:
device tomtom go 950 live
app 9.058.568435.1
os 541764
64 mo ram available 13.8 mo
gps v1.20
boot 5.5259
card morocco_875.3437
luanguage: french
netword: connected
Read more : tomtom go 950 live restarts unexpectedly | Views : 1448 | Replies : 2

TomTom One with 34mb internal 4gb SD running slow

Hi this is my first post.
I have a TomTom One New Edition with 34mb internal & 4gb SD running slow. I've flashed 3 times and that seemed to speed up a little but not much. I'm thinking the speed it's running is the quickest since it's so old?!?
Whatcha think, should I just live with it or could it be sped up?
Read more : TomTom One with 34mb internal 4gb SD running slow | Views : 7892 | Replies : 52

western europe 875_3675

hi all is there going to be a working meta for uk /w.e mapping for wince 5 devices that are running navcore 7.4 or 7.9 or are we doomed not to have map updates
map versions 875-3675
Read more : western europe 875_3675 | Views : 2455 | Replies : 5

875 maps with installer and FastActivate

These maps are outdated, please look for the current map version in the forum!

Here are the current 875 maps as an easy to use installer with FastActivate included.

Screenshots and some explanations]
Please note that the pictures are from the previous maps and are only a reference.

Enter the password to start the program

Some terms to agree to.

Confirmation that the selected map will be installed now.

Select the ...
Read more : 875 maps with installer and FastActivate | Views : 4559 | Replies : 11

New map on a TT XL

I downloaded "Western_Europe_1GB_875_3675", but I can't find the right meta.txt.

Now it's not working on my TomTom XL, Can anyone help me?
Read more : New map on a TT XL | Views : 1583 | Replies : 5

TomTom One 30 Series beginners help please

Hi, I got a One 30 series currently running 8.010.

I was wondering if anyone can provide me with information on which is the most up to date navcore that it can handle and is it safe to use? Also if anyone can provide me on the most up to date software as well such as maps and cams etc.

I got the following but I don't know whether its the most up to date. ...
Read more : TomTom One 30 Series beginners help please | Views : 1397 | Replies : 3

Formatting old map on Micro SD Card

I am trying to format an Micro SD card which has a SatNav map on it.

Using an Micro SD Adaptor and a Card reader, I can see the files on the card and the the formatting will start thens tells me 'Windows cannot complete the formatting', if I put this into my Media reader card slot on my Laptop its does not the SD or its content, if I use another Standard SD card ...
Read more : Formatting old map on Micro SD Card | Views : 1903 | Replies : 6

which navcore and maps for US to use?

ran ttcurrent config and these were its findings

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE XL
DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL
BootLoaderVersion=53013
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=710.1575
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...
Read more : which navcore and maps for US to use? | Views : 1514 | Replies : 1

Download help

Can someone put me straight because i must be stupid . when i try to download a map i get sent to another site and there does not seem to be any way or button to download the map . all i get when i hit any of the download buttons is a program that wants to install on my computer to download music i can see the files and when i click on them ...
Read more : Download help | Views : 1964 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162542 • Total topics 17237 • Total members 661714